My Spicewine has been Delivered

Keller Steeler

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It is here.
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_big.gif
However, I don't want to take a risk of damaging it by trying to get it off the pallet myself, so I am waiting on neighbors to come home from work.
icon_smile_angry.gif

These are the cleanest pictures you will ever see, because as soon as I get it off the pallet, I will season it.

Jay and everyone at Spicewine did a great job, now I want to cook on it.

It is killing me just sit there and look at it.

SPICEWINESMOKER002.jpg

The powder coating is called gold vein - Black and Gold - Steelers Colors.
SPICEWINESMOKER006.jpg

SPICEWINESMOKER005.jpg

SPICEWINESMOKER008.jpg

Love those Stacks

SPICEWINESMOKER011.jpg

I know everyone here has seen a ton of SW pics, but had to post them.

Nice, And I dont think you can get a better finish since he went to powder coating

while you are waiting for some husky friends to help unload it better get some 2 x's and build some type of ramp, trust me me and my cousin are both 300+ pounds and we needed them to get it down that 5"

Oh man - it's all jacked up! What happened? No flames, no flourescent colors? <chuckle>

That is THE cleanest, most pristine Spicewine picture I've ever seen. A beauty!!

Nice, And I dont think you can get a better finish since he went to powder coating

while you are waiting for some husky friends to help unload it better get some 2 x's and build some type of ramp, trust me me and my cousin are both 300+ pounds and we needed them to get it down that 5"

What he said. 3 people at least.

Oh - and that is absolutely beautiful. Congrats. You will love it like a member of the family.......

Um...Keller is awfully close to Lewisville. I could help you unload it...I mean the stuff you cook on it. I'll be in Keller tomorrow visiting a customer (Keller Feed & Lawnmower)...I could drop by, you know...if I was invited and knew where you lived and all.

You know...just sayin'

-Gup (has no friends or anything)

:cry::frown::cry::sad::oops:

If I had one I show it off too. Looks great. I did go to scrape yard today and they give me some rail car air tanks. Enough to build 4 cookers

I could stop by after work, but I work til 6:30. Oh, and I still got a bad back.

That's awesome!!!!!! Congrats on the new cooker. now you have to cook something for all the brethren!!!!!!

Back