• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Whatcha got for leftovers today?

HB-BBQ

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I got some smoked Tri-Tip, pulled pork, some beans and cornbread going in the micro in a few minutes. I am going to have some jealous coworkers when the smell takes over the warehouse :mrgreen:

Made some mexican cornbread last night with leftover pulled pork. Finishing it off today! Still got the leftovers from the most perfect brisket I ever cooked.

Smoked meatloaf, mashed taters and cake. Mmmmm,mmmm.

Brisket Point, and a couple of lonely sliced pieces of flat. Used Dave Klose's Championship Brisket Rub, and basted with veggie oil and rub. Turned out pretty good, but still working on the moisture content.

Nothin' :mad: ...dang neighbors cleaned their plates and went back for seconds! Guess my 'que was pretty good! :biggrin:

JD

Im enjoying my leftovers now (at work) and Ive made a discovery: my meatloaf wont chit yesterday compared to the way its tastes right now after "melding" (as my wife calls it) in the fridge overnight. Man, Ive got everybody here at work jealous.

Not a farkin' single morsel! You'd think these savages never had real Q before. Actually, that comment was made several times yesterday..."Man, apparently I never knew what real BBQ was!"...I LOVE hearing that, especially when you know it wasn't your best offering.

Rob, got a doggie bag for a friend? :icon_blush:

Chuckie, corn, tomato pie... yum.... oh - and a nice chianti.....

1/2 a spatchcoked and bbq/fried chicken, 10 thighs and a rack of bbs.

chew chew chew...9 thighs...8 thighs...

Not a farkin' single morsel! You'd think these savages never had real Q before. Actually, that comment was made several times yesterday..."Man, apparently I never knew what real BBQ was!"...I LOVE hearing that, especially when you know it wasn't your best offering.

Rob, got a doggie bag for a friend? :icon_blush:
Sorry man I finished what was left at lunch.

Brisket quesadias with hot pepper jack cheese and sweet onion.

Back