SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noob & Lesser BBQ Folk" Throwdown!!!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!
bigabyte said:
This Throwdown is for anyone and everyone who has never entered a Throwdown before today (7/20/2012). Anyone and everyone who has never participated before 7/20/2012 is free to enter.

This is an Open Category, meaning there is no theme. You can enter whatever you like.

If you have entered a Throwdown before, but think you are still a noobile virgin, then please state your case before the moderator in this thread. The moderator will review your plea and will either approve or disallow your request. If approved, the moderator will provide special conditions to help make things fair to the others who are participating for the first time.

Pretty straightforward if you ask me. I like the way that guy thinks.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 7/20 through Sunday 7/29.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 7/30.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Any problems entering this and the Samwich TD as well?

"This Throwdown is for anyone and everyone who has never entered a Throwdown before. Anyone and everyone who has never participated before is free to enter."

Just make sure you enter this one first...:becky:

OK, let me Moose that by saying it is open to anyone and everyone who has never entered a Throw down prior to today.

Therefore, if someone entered their first ever TD with a sandwich in the Sandwich TD that opened today, they could still enter thus one. However, if you entered any TD's prior to today, you must make a plea before the moderator and go through the approval process before entering.

Any problems entering this and the Samwich TD as well?

Entering multiple Throwdowns is allowed, heck, it is even ENCOURAGED!:nod:

The same goes with entering a dish in more than one TD. For example, you could make a sandwich and enter it in both this TD and the Sandwich Throwdown.

This multiple entry behavior is also encouraged. That way I don't look like such a TD Ho for all the times I entered 5 active TD's at the same time with the same dish.:tsk:

OK, let me Moose that by saying it is open to anyone and everyone who has never entered a Throw down prior to today.

Therefore, if someone entered their first ever TD with a sandwich in the Sandwich TD that opened today, they could still enter thus one. However, if you entered any TD's prior to today, you must make a plea before the moderator and go through the approval process before entering.

How do you "Moose" something? :confused:

My plan worked.
Just had to put in a special rule, didnya?:becky:

Actually, I thought my special rule about requiring those who are not virgins any more, but who feel they are still quite noobile having to earn my special favors was a nice touch.

Actually, I was hoping my special rule about requiring those who are not virgins any more, but who feel they are still quite noobile having to earn my special favors was a nice touch.

Indeed. How much grovelling do you require? Do I get special dispensation from that white smoke a few months ago?

Indeed. How much grovelling do you require? Do I get special dispensation from that white smoke a few months ago?

Are you trying to make a case for still being noobile? Because that was not very convincing.

Back