50Th Birthday Present

BBQ_MAFIA

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Next month I'm turning 50 so my wife told me to buy something special for this mile stone.
I'm not one to argue with the boss, so I will flow her direction.
I'm thinking about a XL Big Green Egg with a Plate Setter and Pizza Stone.
I can't think of one reason why I NEED it, but I can think of a million why I want it.
For the same price range or less, what do you guys think would be a fun addition to
my life. Don't limit your thinking to cookers any thing revolving BBQ and Cooking is welcome.

I'm just looking to have fun so let's hear what you come up with.

(Mods. if this belongs in Wood Pile Please Move)

Looking at your list of cookers I'd say you are right on with the XL BGE. Then you'll have a Poppa Bear, Momma Bear, and little Bear BGE. You need to complete you BGE family. Can you tell I have four kids all under 6 yet? lol, happy upcoming 50th.

Ya have enough cookers, so go buy a new Corvette and be middle age crazy :becky:

Happy Birthday! Get what you want and enjoy. (and send pic.s)

Ya have enough cookers, so go buy a new Corvette and be middle age crazy :becky:

lol my wife turned 50 this year. I bought her a mustang gt convertible, I get to drive it to the car wash place on Saturdays.

Keep in mind you are not 50. You are celebrating the 25th anniversay of your 25th birthday.:laugh:

12 pack and a bug zapper :flame:

or....

i have a fully restored 1973 porsche targa i'm thinking of selling.....:-D

Looking at your current assortment of cooking and smoking equipment I can see a hole that an XL BGE would fill nicely! Happy Birthday!

I'd go for pit passes for the Sharpie 500 night race in Bristol, but that's just me!!

Matt

You need a BWS. Oh, what kinda banjo you have?

Weber Ranch kettle? Just thinking of what would balance the siggy a little!:thumb:

I'm also lookin' at the big five-oh later this month.

50 is the new 30. Rock on!

Looking at your list of cookers, it looks like you need a Weber Ranch Kettle for when you want to grill for a big crowd. You're well equipped for a big low and slow party, but noticeably lacking in charcoal grilling capacity!

I would request Everything that is needed to start in Sausage Making or Cheese Making. Two great hobbies that blend well your passion for BBQ.

All I got for my 50th birthday was a lump of coal! Pun intended.

Seriously, it's a big one, enjoy it.

I'm leaning toward the Weber Ranch Kettle suggestion. Or maybe a custom Discada?

Back