• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bash Updates!!!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Ok what's going on out there at Bash III! Somebody get online and give us some updates!!!

Mista

Mista, just yahoo'd the yahoo's, Nobody appears to be online but they'll know were thinking of them when they sign on!!!

I can only use yahoo Web messenger at work. They better have some cams up by the time I get home.

Oh well, with a 21.6 kbps connection at home I figure I'm going to miss the webcam this weekend. Looking forward to the stories & pics!

I can't believe Mary didn't have the courtesy to setup a webcam on blue tooth at ISLIP so we could see all the partiers getting on the bus...

we are on line

we have a conference call going with kcquer at this time

the webcam is working but it's a bit dark and starting to rain

Sounded like you guys were havin' one hell of a good time, wish like hell I could be there to hoist one with ya and have a hunk of that prime rib. I ain't exactly miserable here, I've had my briskets on for 30 mins the pit is at 210 and its 63 degrees outside and there's not a cloud in the sky. Turned my chair to the east and had a beer and thought of y'all. Hope the rain doesn't dampen the fun. It was great to talk with you guys, although I'm not sure how many of you will remember. :lol: :mrgreen:

Damn, I shoulda called you farkers. I was up at 3-4. I know Bill, you told me to but I figured after a travel day and some rain you guys would be ready to rest up.
I've been doing a basketless Al burn in the cimmaron. I just made my second fuel addition that should hold til 9am. So far I've used 1 chimney of lump/red oak chunks to start up, and a total of 3 chimneys of briq and 3 splits (2 cherry,1 hickory) to hold 215 or so for what will be 9 hours.
It's almost 8 oclock out there, time for you farkers to be at least cookin a fatty and fixin to have breakfast. I think you need a wake up call.

I tried to contact you sleepy farkers on IM but I guess your still recouperating. It's 7:30 am here on the west coast and I got something to show ya. I'm about to clean the kitchen and go back to bed.

Mista

10 hrs in and the briskets are at 150 and 154. Took them out to swap levels and probe them. Should be ready to wrap about noon.

called u after the reboot last night mista...

Were up and cookin 10 racks just went in the BYC..... me bill and chad dumped 2 briskets in the cooker at 2Am and did up osm ewings at 3am.... vodka lemonades did me in at 4am.. hauled my butt up ant 930, everyone was up and jabbering allready,, TKs bushy tailed and doin the cookin AND Pit Bitchin.... be back in a bit.. will fiure up cam in a few.

BBQchef33 said:
called u after the reboot last night mista...

Were up and cookin 10 racks just went in the BYC..... me bill and chad dumped 2 briskets in the cooker at 2Am and did up osm ewings at 3am.... vodka lemonades did me in at 4am.. hauled my butt up ant 930, everyone was up and jabbering allready,, TKs bushy tailed and doin the cookin AND Pit Bitchin.... be back in a bit.. will fiure up cam in a few.
whats up guys

I left after the reboot. MrsMista's mom made a pot of Gumbo. Figured I'd catch you guys later.

The butts in the picture above had been in a brine since Thurs. a.m. I slathered them with mustard and made a rub of:

brown sugar
Salt
Black & Red Pepper
Chili Powder
Paprika
Ground Chile Arbol
Garlic Powder
Ground Dried Habanero
Allspice
cinnamon

The fatties are Farmer John Hot sausage.

I'm gonna go mix up a batch of fresh biscuits to have with the fatties when they are done.

Be back laterz....

OK! I was jealous because I couldn't end the evening with prime rib like some folx so I decided to start the day off right!

You see why MrsMista loves me!

Good looking stuff -- we pulled two fatties off a bit ago and have a 5# italian fattie going in the Klose

Back