LIttle Pellet Smoker

I saw that too. It seems to be pretty neat. What I didn't like is not seeing better shots with different food on it like ribs or a pork butt.

Not a bad reveiew but it was interesting and I thought it had potential. Seems like a knock off of the trager and will eventually be priced about the same. Very portable.

I bought one to just fart around with a "pellet pooper". Thought I might use it for salmon pork chops, beans, veggies or a warmer. I do like the small, portability aspect of it. Cheap enough to toss if it fails or I don't like it.

smoker

I bought one to just fart around with a "pellet pooper". Thought I might use it for salmon pork chops, beans, veggies or a warmer. I do like the small, portability aspect of it. Cheap enough to toss if it fails or I don't like it.

Thanks, let us know how it turns out !!

If I were to get a little guy it would be the GMG Davey Crocket. As for the small hoppers on these I would surely rig up some hopper addition so I wouldn't have to tend to it like a stick burner :p

If I were to get a little guy it would be the GMG Davey Crocket. As for the small hoppers on these I would surely rig up some hopper addition so I wouldn't have to tend to it like a stick burner :p

If a hopper lasts for 4 hours I would think it is not worrisome fro being tended.

everything I think I'll use it for will be way under 4 hours

I poked fun at the advertising in the previous thread, but now I am sitting here bored and thinking of buying one. Name the top 17 things you plan on using yours for.

It's cute. I go back and forth on wanting a portable model. There are times I'd like to do some cooking at a family dinner...but usually it's way too much to fit on a portable. I end up cooking at home and traveling with a few trays in a Cambro. And more and more family members are picking up pellet smokers now..

I'd still rather have a full on food truck, just as a mobile kitchen to keep my mess out of the house, heh

I went ahead and ordered one. For $150 it was too hard to pass. Looks like it will be here in mid August. Plenty of time for me to forget that I ordered and be surprised when it shows up.

Back