Trailer/smoker Insurance

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Who do you insure your trailer/equipment with? My home/auto guy would have to go to a 3rd party. Just wondering whoi people use and what type of rates? I was quoted $866/yr with $1000 deductable. I want accident and theft coverage for my trailer and equipment (includes 2 smokers) in the trailer.

Mine is through Maine Mutual, they have all my catering/vending insurance.

My nieces husband sold insurance, just not in Vermont and he helped me with the policy. I think I'm covered 1 million and something else for 2 million (need for vending at fair) with all my equipment covered as well.

I pay $420 per year for this. Insurance is generally cheaper up here.

Mine is through Maine Mutual, they have all my catering/vending insurance.

My nieces husband sold insurance, just not in Vermont and he helped me with the policy. I think I'm covered 1 million and something else for 2 million (need for vending at fair) with all my equipment covered as well.

I pay $420 per year for this. Insurance is generally cheaper up here.

Is that just your liability? I want protextion if I get in a wreck and the trailer, equipment and smokers get smashed as well if it gets stollen from storage.

Thanks

Mine is through Nationwide, I have my concessions trailer and truck anolng with all my business liabilty rolled into one policy for around $1000 a year.

I have mine with a local company 1 mill liability, trailer and all equipmeny. About 20K value in trailer and equipment all foe right at 500.00 a year. Let me know if you want his number.

Is that just your liability? I want protextion if I get in a wreck and the trailer, equipment and smokers get smashed as well if it gets stollen from storage.

Thanks

This policy covers everything including anything I'd use to run my business (computer etc.).

Auto Owners - liability, trailer and truck to pull it.

Back