Trailer nearly ready for pickup

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
A week today or tomorrow. I went down to see it yesterday. Still needs awnings installed and a couple of minor changes. 26' - 2 compartments for vending and cooking. Will hold 3 FE's, 2 artic air fridges and 1 freezer plus steam table and all the usual stuff like sinks, etc. I will probably need two weeks to finish the inside.

It's an Extreme BBQ trailer and the plant in IN is pretty cool shop with mainly Amish guys doing all the assembly from welding to interior finish. The quality is excellent and attention to detail is top shelf. James and I learned a few things on this like making sure we put switches on the final drawing before building. :biggrin:

Here's a little preview showing the beast. Sinks will be on this side. Door goes into the cooking area.

trailerwh.jpg.w300h225.jpg

Bet you can't wait to get it completed. Looking forward to seeing it in Hammond. Maybe see ya in Little Rock and Mobile too! Best of luck with the completion.

Got me trailer jealous, Ford! I know you have more pics to tease us with, please share.:biggrin:

Got me trailer jealous, Ford! I know you have more pics to tease us with, please share.:biggrin:
You mean like this?
trailercurbside.jpg.w300h225.jpg

Bet this one raises some questions. So before you ask remember it's built more for event vending where space is sold by frontage usually.

If anybody goes to Extreme for a trailer tell them Ford sent you. They are an indirect sponsor of my team and business and I will display a banner when I get it.

If anybody goes to Extreme for a trailer tell them Ford sent you. They are an indirect sponsor of my team and business and I will display a banner when I get it.

IN talks with James right now about a trailer. PM me if you dont mind, might want to pick your brain on your build, might help me in putting mine together!

I am proud for you Ford, nice rig. you just can't beat experiance for effient workflow layout.

IN talks with James right now about a trailer. PM me if you dont mind, might want to pick your brain on your build, might help me in putting mine together!
Look out James. I'll send you my phone number. Helped out another member already.

I am proud for you Ford, nice rig. you just can't beat experiance for effient workflow layout.
Been there and done that. I think this is actually going to work.

Look out James. I'll send you my phone number. Helped out another member already.

Been there and done that. I think this is actually going to work.

I hear ya', but Bossman and I have been in talks since early last year. Hopefully this is his year to get one rolling.

Back