• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Who is Watching PitMasters?

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It's on now! Georgia competitors going at it in this eipsiode.

Chipotle may be tasty but it sure ain't Georgia BBQ.

"It's like touching-up make-up..."?! Is that like a new coat of lipstick on the pig?

John

So, what does Bubba Latimer have to do with this episode?

Our setup was directly behind the pitmasters filming. Pretty cool to see what made it on air. I wonder if they caught us on camera when we dropped our ribs. Either that or the awesome Lebowski throw down that happened Friday night.

Earrings notwithstanding, Holy Smokes BBQ is cooking the closest thing to Georgia style BBQ in the show.

Bubba Latimer is a great guy. I would have liked to seen him and his son and wife competing.

So, should chipotle disqualify BBQ that is said to be Georgia style BBQ? It's not like Georgia has a Southwestern/Mexican tradition, does it?

The right choice! Holy Smokes actually cooked Georgia style BBQ in the Georgia BBQ contest. Congrats!

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! Don't get the channel. Funny though, I'm just using some quality "kids and wife are asleep" time, catching up on season 2 of pit masters (I know...where have I been) and enjoying a glass of Templeton Rye whiskey. BTW - if you can find it (virtually impossible outside of Iowa) you owe it to yourself to try, it's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am starting to see a pattern here. Young Husband and wife team competes against two older teams. Young team has all kinds of problems. Young team wins. Same story two weeks in a row now! :razz:

I am starting to see a pattern here. Young Husband and wife team competes against two older teams. Young team has all kinds of problems. Young team wins. Same story two weeks in a row now! :razz:

No matter how you look at it it's just another reality show. Must have some kinda drama or it would bore you worse than it does. But on the other hand Dionn and Gary are two of the nicest and most talented pitmasters in the south. They deserve it.

Back