Dillard here we come (Merged Dillard, GA Threads)

I imagine Kevin will make this one (HomeBBQ) and a couple of the other FBA teams. Have not heard for sure yet.

I'm doing a Cajun Shrimp Boil one night--dinners on me. How many in your team for Dillard?

See Ya there :lol:

TIM

kapndsl said:
I imagine Kevin will make this one (HomeBBQ) and a couple of the other FBA teams. Have not heard for sure yet.

I'm doing a Cajun Shrimp Boil one night--dinners on me. How many in your team for Dillard?

See Ya there :lol:

TIM

Thanks for the offer.But we've gotta a crowd comin'.Probably about 10 to 15(5 team members,wives & girlfriends,mama & daddy,and aunt & uncle).So,we'll cook for us.We can swap out some vittles if you wanna.Don't know what we'll cook yet. Lookin' forward to it.We did that contest a couple of years ago.Pretty good contest.

Willy T.

Tim,
I never pegged you as a cajun, but I will try to look you up. I look forward to meeting as many brethren as possible. Good luck to all.
Noah

My check cleared also!!!
I am gonna bring my wife and the kids and leave the Army man in Sebring.

I got a room at the Dillard House for Michelle and the Boys and Michelle is already planning horseback riding and crap like that. I know for sure Smoke & Spice and Woodhouse will also be there.

Jimmy
SmokinCracker

Bad News Brothers..........
Won't be able to do Dillard :(. Wife fell and broke her wrist in two places last week.So it doesn't look like she's gonna be outta the cast till mid Aug.
Kinda put contests on hold till then.

So I'll be piddlin' round the house.Try not too have too much fun without us. :D

Willy T.

dxesmkr said:
Bad News Brothers..........
Won't be able to do Dillard :(. Wife fell and broke her wrist in two places last week.So it doesn't look like she's gonna be outta the cast till mid Aug.
Kinda put contests on hold till then.

So I'll be piddlin' round the house.Try not too have too much fun without us. :D

Willy T.

Bummer! Hope she heals up ok!

I'm looking forward to this cook off - first one in a while for us.

Dillard, GA

8) Florida's Own Smokin' Crackers head out for the KCBS Georgia State Championship. (Dillard BlueGrass & BBQ)
Any fellow brethern heading for Dillard next weekend?

RE: Dillard, GA

Southern Brethren (Chad and Kapndsl) will be there along with HomeBBQ.com. Kevin (HomeBBQ) is defending champ

I do know that many other big guns will be there, too. I haven't heard if Mike is going to be there but almost can't imagine him missing it.

It ought to be a great weekend.

Re: RE: Dillard, GA

chad said:
Southern Brethren (Chad and Kapndsl) will be there along with HomeBBQ.com. Kevin (HomeBBQ) is defending champ

I do know that many other big guns will be there, too. I haven't heard if Mike is going to be there but almost can't imagine him missing it.

It ought to be a great weekend.

He will be there!
(No more woodhouse he uses a Stumper now.)

RE: Re: RE: Dillard, GA

As of today, Sunday 7/31, there are 59 teams registered including Southern Brethren, Smokin' Crackers, HomeBBQ (defending champ), Woodhouse Grill (Mike), Jack's Old South, James Britt, Buster Dunn and we've heard rumors of possibly the Triggers, Mad Momma, and so on.

Should be a great weekend at a beautiful venue in the mountains of North Georgia.

I'm packing and sorting and have a couple of additional weapons for the arsenal coming in this week.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Dillard, GA

chad said:
As of today, Sunday 7/31, there are 59 teams registered including Southern Brethren, Smokin' Crackers, HomeBBQ (defending champ), Woodhouse Grill (Mike), Jack's Old South, James Britt, Buster Dunn and we've heard rumors of possibly the Triggers, Mad Momma, and so on.

Should be a great weekend at a beautiful venue in the mountains of North Georgia.

I'm packing and sorting and have a couple of additional weapons for the arsenal coming in this week.
YIKES--I just love being surrounded by all that talent :lol:

We had set up with Willy T (dxesmkr) to cook with us some. Other commitments have changed that. Good news is his wife is healing nicely. Would have been great to meet a Brother--next time for sure.

Gonna be interesting event, for sure :lol:

TIM

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dillard, GA

Semi verified that Music City Pig Pals, Pig Pounda Kappa, and Smoky Mountain Smokers will be there along with HomeBBQ, Jack's Old South, Britt's BBQ, Boggy Pond, Byron/ButtRub.com - etc. 60 teams and even the judge's list is closed. It's going to be a long weekend! :D Southern Brethren are wading into the fray!

Sounds like you guys will have some great competition! It will feel that much better when you kick their butts!

Good luck!

Southern Brethren are wading into the fray!
Yep....been there .........done that.........give it your best, that's all you can do........

When you see Kevin, tell him "Thank you" for the excellent service I received on an order I placed with him. I placed it on a Weds. night, and it was on my doorstep on Friday. Two day service, Plus I got the Brethren discount. I am very pleased!

Good luck to all the Brethren that are participating! Here's wishing for top 10 finishes for all!!

Back