Saved a Weber 22.5"...........

Puppyboy

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I saved a Weber 22.5" kettle from the trash last night. She has a few dings but looks good enough to cook with. Got her cleaned her up and she's ready to go this evening.

Can taste those pork steaks now.

Oh, Pup. If this was your first, you are in serious trouble now.
We're talkin' G.A.S. (Grill Aquisition Syndrome) membership in the W.R.L. (Weber Rescue League) and all sorts of other problems.
Buy a bigger house, or at least more starge space.

Good save, though.

Free 22.5" Weber grills? Son-of-a-bitch do I ever live in the wrong country:sad:

I'm still looking to join the W.R.L. ... just haven't run across one yet.

you know they make a unit that fits inside the 22.5 that acts as a smoker
saw one on ebay.

M

Join the Weber Rescue League!

Puppyboy- Drop the lid and step away from the kettle!
As Clark said, this type of behavior leads to nothing but problems, but there is a cure, contact Dr. Stein at the Stein Medical Institute....No wait that's for a free sample of Enzyte! Hey, great score anyway! Just don't let this happen to you!

100_2100.jpg

Weber boneyard! Amid the mushrooms.

:cool:
As Clark said, this type of behavior leads to nothing but problems, but there is a cure, contact Dr. Stein at the Stein Medical Institute....No wait that's for a free sample of Enzyte! Hey, great score anyway! Just don't let this happen to you!

100_2100.jpg

Wow, Thought I was bad. Showed my wife now hopefully she won,t pick on me so much. I'll just say I don't have as many as the guy on the Bretheren.:wink::-D

P.S. What kind of mushrooms are those?:cool:

100_2100.jpg

Man! That looks like my garage! :shock:

I Saved a Weber Gasser

I'm my daily quest to corner the market on Free Webers, I rescued this baby last week, $30- Genesis Silver C, it is in pristine condition with an almost full tank of propane, cast iron grates and a full cover.

100_2099.jpg

In keeping with my tagline, I switched out the Red cover from my old gasser and it will become a coffee roaster! I might have to start a Poll- Black or Blue lid for the old one?

100_2101.jpg

Any color prefference?

I still havent been able to aquire chit from craigslist or the side of the road or trashcans or garage sales. I swear nobody bbqs in wichita falls. Id love to score another kettle WSM or even a Gasser.

Puppyboy- Drop the lid and step away from the kettle!....
It's just one kettle, I can stop at any time.

When my daughter came home from school today, she commented on obtaining my 5th cooker. Some day she will understand.

It's just one kettle, I can stop at any time.

When my daughter came home from school today, she commented on obtaining my 5th cooker. Some day she will understand.

My Wife and daughter USED to do that too! They knew better than me how many I had! I explained they were parts for UDS's, they didn't get it!!
It rained all weekend and I had the gasser in the garage, putzing with it and they never said a word, when I asked what color lid they wanted on it, they just shake their heads!
Didn't mean to hijack your thread, I'll go on over to D&R and talk it out!

I saved my first kettle on Monday. Got it off of CL for $10. I came with a cover too.

Back