Tell Me This Don't Look Good

This was right good all 10,000 calories and 9999 fat calories, but it was so delightfully tasty.

bigburgers022.jpg

Mighty fine looking stuff you got there. Looks like your making the best of your situation. Cruel joke God has played on us, all the things you love to eat are bad for ya. They must be having one hell of a BBQ up there in heaven lol

Mighty fine looking stuff you got there. Looks like your making the best of your situation. Cruel joke God has played on us, all the things you love to eat are bad for ya. They must be having one hell of a BBQ up there in heaven lol

God or BBQ didn't do it to me, I pretty much did it too my self. No self control was ever practiced when it came to good food. All good food not just QUE. Now I can still enjoy just in strict moderation.

People that know me still request that I cook for them. This I love more than actually eating all this myself.

Yes, once I get straightened out I will continue to cook and discover ways to make it taste even better. I will remain camera ready and watch for that little smile you see on folks once they take their first bite. That is truly how you know you got it right.:thumb:

Bobby, we know you haven't lost your touch, Brother!

You can cook for me ANY day of the week! That food gives me goosebumps!

You can do it Brother!! I got your back, last fall I went on very strict diet and lost 54 lbs. sucked cause I didn't eat any Que during that period. The hardest part is keeping off. I gained about 8 of it back over the holidays. You got this man, you can do it. Just got to make better choices. It will be fun figuring out all the healthier things you can smoke. I'm pulling for you Brother.

Below is my first smoked turkey. I put it in a citrus brine over night and smoked it with cherry wood.

turkey005.jpg

Below is the one cooked in the oven that same Thanksgiving. It turned out to be the last one eaten.

turkey010.jpg

Bobby, you are a phenomenal cook. No doubt about that. Your cooks look soooo tasty! Glad you're still able to enjoy in moderation, and that you continue to cook for the pleasure of others. It'd be a shame to waste that talent. :wink:

Good god man, talk about pr0n overload. All your food looks fantastic, and I cannot tell you that burger doesn't look good. I love turkey burgers and I ain't afraid to admit it. :thumb:

Smoked Oysters w/ grilled Shrimp & Mango Lime Relish

IMG_1010.jpg

The oysters I just smoked until they popped open then remove the top and added a garlic and butter mixture.

IMG_1005.jpg

Chicken Gizzards below, I figured what the heck, couldn't hurt to try it.

bird002.jpg

Below is boston butt sliced instead of pulled. It changes the texture on a sandwich and you'd think it was different kind of meat.

MatthewI047.jpg

Spares

01-20-08023.jpg

I even delivered.

01-20-08036.jpg

Craw fish & goodies

crawfishboil001.jpg

Last edited:
Back