• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Jack Daniels'

J

jminion

I was just informed that DrBBQ and I are in at the the Jack.
Will be in Kansas City for the Royal also, I believe we will be in space 165 or 166.
Really looking forward to Oct!

I think I hate you! :D

Congratulations!!

David- I understand, will it help if
I wear the Colors!!!!

David- I understand, will it help if
I wear the Colors!!!!
If you don't I'm plenty close enough to come put them on ya, at the Royal anyway. :wink: :D

kcquer- You have to come in anyway. We'll see you there.

:D It would be great if you'd wear the colors!!

Here you're heading to two great cookoffs and I'm dodging freakin' hurricanes trying to get to my team to it's first event!!

Hopefully Tim Cochran and I will be in Mulberry, FL, for the FBA Fine Swine at the Pit on Oct 1-2 while you and Ray are busy with the American Royal!

David
Good luck on both counts, this hurricane crap is getting old!

Jim,
Good luck at both the Royal and the Jack Daniels. I'm sure with Dr. BBQ in tow you will do great!

Dave, good luck in Mulberry and with dodging Ivan. These hurrucanes are getting old quickly.

Jim,

Don't you need someone to carry your bags up to SeaTac, and then KC then....

Let me know. HeHe

Good luck and keep us posted. Also might be a good idea to drop an idea here every once in a while to let some of the other brothers know what the thought process is and things to do/think about while getting ready. Phil might not make it this year but he WILL be there one of these days and I'm sure your foresight would be a big help.

Jim,
Congratulations!
Some day--the God of Smoke willing--DF and I will walk in your footsteps!
It would be an honor to compete with or against you--or just to sip a beverage with you on the side :lol:
Good luck!!!!!
TIM

kcquer- You have to come in anyway. We'll see you there.
I'll be there, you can count on it. If there's anything I can have ready for you ahead of time just let me know, I'd be all too happy to do whatever I can.

Since the Belly Brothers' tractor threw craps, (that's in another thread) I haven't even mentioned trying to get into the AR anymore. With the new cooker and now the repairs, I'd say we'll probably wait until next year to try to enter the AR. BUT!!!! We do have plans to come up and visit this year.
JMinion, you want to borrow some flame shorts to go with your hat? I think maybe BBII and I can wrestle BellyBro's off of him. :mrgreen:
We'll all be looking forward to meeting you, and Dr.BBQ. Next time you talk to him, have him bring a couple of bottles of Bonesmokers and we'll buy from him and maybe get them autographed.
Are you going to be selling anything there yourself?

Solidkick said:
JMinion, you want to borrow some flame shorts to go with your hat? I think maybe BBII and I can wrestle BellyBro's off of him. :mrgreen:

So that's what you boys are up to on the farm these days? :roll: Not that there's anything wrong with that..... :wink:

Good luck Jim, Hope to meet you there at the Royal, We are going to at least come and browse this year!

Money too tight to enter, Kick is right on that account!

Back