It LIVES........

Nice to see it running Smitty, sooooo what ya cookin on there? and when?

Sunday - probally A couple of butts since they are $.99 at HEB

Last edited:
Lazarus

Lazarus would be a good name for that pit. You and your friend did an excellent restoration job.

Lazarus would be a good name for that pit. You and your friend did an excellent restoration job.

Thanks but it Definately not an Excellent Restoration - that's what that guy on TV in Vegas does.......this is a Frankenstein Weld Patch Job :wink:

If IPhone are Smart phones why do they make u look so Dumb? It changed typo Butts to thoughts somehow ??

Wife texted one time "what's for lunch" I used the voice to text and replied "peas and rice" and hit send. It went thru as "pee and lice"

First a Cook will be Sunday - 2 Butts and 2 Racks St Louis Spares.
I'm gonna cut the Butts in half and pull 2 halfs at 185*ish to cube and make Pork Burnt Ends. 1 BUTT N 1 Rack is for my Buddy that helped me patch this Turd. :mrgreen:

I'm impressed every time I look at the transformation.

Looks like I'll be doing this again as one of the Dads from my GBabys Soccer team has a Bandera rusted out in same areas. So after Holidays I'll probally patch his up.......

Should be easier this time and there is no way it can be in worse shape than yours was.

Back