***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Food from a place you'd like to visit" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Food from a place you'd like to visit" Throwdown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Food from a place you'd like to visit"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 6/5.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Derek[/size]
1289514_Derek.jpg

[size=+2]Dylans Dad[/size]
1291066_Dylans_Dad.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1293435_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]Smokey Al Gold[/size]
1293825_Smokey_Al_Gold.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
1294428_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
1294512_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1295345_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]Southern Smoker[/size]
1295738_Southern_Smoker.gif

[size=+2]yelonutz[/size]
1295845_yelonutz.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1295907_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1296001_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]Shiz-Nit[/size]
1296261_Shiz-Nit.jpg

[size=+2]Alan in Ga[/size]
1296753_Alan_in_Ga.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
1296805_Jonny_Rotisserie.jpg

I had to go with myself this week. The competition is too tough this week for me. My ribs need all the help they can get against these titans of delectability!

Not sure where SirPorkalot was going with the fish entry, I'll have to go back and look, but the photo made me thing of warm beaches, bikinis or lack there of... sorry lost in a thought for a moment.

Not sure what it is in that bowl but I just wanted to stuff my face with it, looks D-good so I had to vote for Gore. Got a link to the post on this? Would like to read about it.

:tsk::tsk::laugh::laugh:
Actually, in truth, I just didn't want anyone thinking I was trying to get a zero on purpose by posting those ribs. Oddly enough, I got another vote, so I guess I didn't have to vote for myself after all!:becky:

Great entries folks! Smokey Al hit it over the fence!!! But my have been the wrong fence.:p Had to go with Gore.

You boys really are bbq chefs. Great looking entries one and all. Smokey AL, you had me rolling with that one...Kudos for creativity and humor. But I had to go with Ecode. That pocket of hand-held goodness looks truly delectable. Cheers to all entrants and good luck to all.

Agreed. Bill to take his second throwdown, expect the "Pleading Kid" pic any time now as a closer....:-D

Dave

Cheers Dave! Sorry, not this time though.. Those beans need to speak for themselves this time. If they don't make it... they don't make it...
CMON EVERYONE.... Y'ALL WANT SOME BEANS!!!!!! YEEEEE HAAAAWWWWW!!:heh::heh::heh:

Well the drink will not be cabernet sauvignon but I will throw in Riunite Lambrusco. It's cheap but good and gets the job done. :-D

Had to go with Alan in Ga with the Low Country Boil, I hope that oil spill down your way gets clued up quick, hate to see all that seafood, wildlife desimated and folks out of work!!
Good Job Alan..:thumb:

They just get tougher and tougher, I ended up voting for NUTZ, but, Shiz-nit's cheesecake really really really looked good. If I had not been caked out, he woulda got my vote.

Back