Da Bronx 'ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Drunk2Que

Hey oh whats new peeps!

Was looking for some info on BBQ and found this place. Read some stuff I liked while being a non member so I figured I would join. Hope its as much fun as it seems. :-D

Hey oh whats new peeps!

Was looking for some info on BBQ and found this place. Read some stuff I liked while being a non member so I figured I would join. Hope its as much fun as it seems. :-D

Welcome you will like it here... Wont lie it can consume your life. NTTATWWT..... ( No that there is anything wrong with that)

Where are you in the Bronx?

I lived on Rosedale ave for many years. A long time ago...

Welcome to da camp,
2Drunk2Que.
Stroll around da grounds until youse feel at home,
Enjoy.

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

Welcome in. I also have a past from the Bronx. Born on Washington Ave by Fordham U...shopped when I was a little guy at Arthur Ave...grandparents up in the 240's by Gun Hill Rd...clearly and fondly remember Freedomland...worked later years in the Country Club section...and thru it all went many many many times to 161st and River Ave. :-D

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Welcome in. I also have a past from the Bronx. Born on Washington Ave by Fordham U...shopped when I was a little guy at Arthur Ave...grandparents up in the 240's by Gun Hill Rd...clearly and fondly remember Freedomland...worked later years in the Country Club section...and thru it all went many many many times to 161st and River Ave. :-D

You have a few years on me. I never got to go to Freedomland but cousins always talk about it.

If you went to Freedomland then your visits to 161 n River were in some good times!

Family had a small shop at 233rd and Dyer

Ah over by Soundview Ave. I have a friend on Commonwealth. I'm over in Throggs Neck Schurz Ave.

I know the area well. I was just over in Throggs neck. We have the "Mudbowl" every year in Throggs Neck at bar on Randall ave and Tremont ave. Its our Archer Street yearly reunion. Its named for the full contact without pads football game we used to play every year on the Saturday after the Superbowl. We played at Stratton park, then had a drinkfest. Since everyone is getting too old, we skip the game and just go right over to the drinkfest.

Who says people don't get smarter as they get older?

I know the area well. I was just over in Throggs neck. We have the "Mudbowl" every year in Throggs Neck at bar on Randall ave and Tremont ave. Its our Archer Street yearly reunion. Its named for the full contact without pads football game we used to play every year on the Saturday after the Superbowl. We played at Stratton park, then had a drinkfest. Since everyone is getting too old, we skip the game and just go right over to the drinkfest.

Who says people don't get smarter as they get older?

Patricks Pub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back