• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Table Captain Drops Rib Box

The dropped box happened at table 88

I was at table 89

According to the opinion provided earlier in this thread, the rep (Linda Polson) handled it perfectly. The highest score given was a 9 and all the judges were instructed to give the entry a 9 in appearance.

Even so, I still felt sorry for the poor guy who dropped the box. I would have felt horrible.

Well that proves it. It was not my box. :biggrin1:

^^^THAT was farking funny.:laugh:

WAsn't ours either, our ribs tanked. Funny enough, we cracked the side of our own rib box wiping it down to clean up. Here I thought we were being idiots...but it seems it was more of a problem with the boxes.

WAsn't ours either, our ribs tanked. Funny enough, we cracked the side of our own rib box wiping it down to clean up. Here I thought we were being idiots...but it seems it was more of a problem with the boxes.

I still say that had something to do with it!:laugh:

interesting, i've never had a problem with a box after i put my rib in it.

:bow:

:bolt:

Does anyone know If we will get the judges scores for the Open, or just the wrighted cumulative. I would really like to see the indivudal scores.

I really like the Pactiv EarthChoice SmartLock boxes we use:
I hate to think about how many stryrofoam boxes are now forever in the KC landfill.

http://www.pactiv.com/products_na/foodservice/data/EarthChoice.pdf

These are the boxes we use in PNWBA contests and they are really nice to use and are very sturdy. Had to only have one box replaced because as soon as we got our boxes a wind storm came up and blew our stuff all over the place and lost a box and our barcodes.

Back