• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Better than CL

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
My brother found this at a yard sale and gave it to me for taking him to a Husker game.

IMG_3525.jpg

I know it's a cheap one but for free I can't complain.

Be sure you cook your brother something really yummy to show your appreciation.

Good Trade! A lifelong memory for a lifelong culinary tool. You'll get some good use out of that! Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Pastrami, Roast Beef, etc.....

Cheers!!!

Be sure you cook your brother something really yummy to show your appreciation.
Will do. For tail gating at the game I brought along some sliced Tri-Tip to go with Flat Bread, Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus, red onion, red bell pepper and tomatoes to make some sammies. Wow was that some good stuff. :mrgreen:

Nice, you can't beat having a meat slicer. I have a cheap one too, but it's an great tool to have. :thumb:

For you guys that have one, what brand/model is that? I'd like to get one - and while I don't need a deli-quality monster that takes up yards of counter space, would love something small that I can stash in a corner kitchen cabinet.

For you guys that have one, what brand/model is that? I'd like to get one - and while I don't need a deli-quality monster that takes up yards of counter space, would love something small that I can stash in a corner kitchen cabinet.
Rival Model #1101/8. It's not big but it's not small either.

Back