The Ribs and wings platter. (w/pic)

B

bbqjoe

DSC01075sharpened.jpg

Half rack of ribs, six smoked wings, six buffalo style, celery, carrots, ranch, a little sriracha, two rolls, onion, pickle, and two sides.
I've made a bunch of these, but this is the first time I thought about taking a picture. Enjoy!!!!

Is this on the menu or a special request? Those ribs look nice and meaty!
I love the Rosemary smoked chicken wings recipe you posted a while back!
Thanks Joe!

Brian

DSC01075sharpened.jpg

Half rack of ribs, six smoked wings, six buffalo style, celery, carrots, ranch, a little sriracha, two rolls, onion, pickle, and two sides.
I've made a bunch of these, but this is the first time I thought about taking a picture. Enjoy!!!!

What do you charge for this?

I'd pay more than $20 . . . but I live in an area where this is uncommon.

Looks great Joe! That would feed me and the wife w/lotsa leftovers for sure.

And to think yesterday the wife and I walkedover to a neighborhood bar for happy hour and had hot wings, and onion rings for dinner. Maybe it is time you opened a SoCal branch of Joe's BBQ.

THAT IS GREAT LOOKING FOOD

Glad I don't live close to you, I'm having enough problems staying on this diet.... I mean.... "change in my eating habits" lifestyle.

Joe, how far from Vegas are you? I am supposed to go there this summer, and if I go by myself, I may have to make a side trip down there to eat!

Great looking grub Joe!

The celery looks wet. Is it "prepped" some way and not just served plain?

Thanks,

TIM

Great looking grub Joe!

The celery looks wet. Is it "prepped" some way and not just served plain?

Thanks,

TIM

Kapn, that's probably the customer's drool while he was waiting for Joe to make the photo.:-D

Good looking dish. I'm sure the customers love this one big time.

Gotta love Friday's at Joes!!!! Someday I'd love to see a thread of Friday special pix...meatloaf, potroast, game hens, etc.

Thanks for all the comments guys. This one goes for $22.95.
Kapn the celery looks wet because it's stored in water on the line to keep it fresh and crisp.
Bowhntr, We're 150 miles north of Phoenix and 150 miles south of Vegas.

I believe I would gain monumentes enjoyment partaking of your offerings sir....
ModelMAKER

If anybody leaves Joes hungry its their own damn fault.

Back