• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Finally Free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jfagan97

Hey everybody! I'm 15 and am starting to get a little more freedom as far as being able to do what I want on the grill. I love BBQ and all the awesome equipment involved in it. I'm looking for any advice I can get with my food as well as any equipment you guys think I should get (remember I'm 15 though, so let's not get too crazy). Thanks to anyone who can help me out!​

Welcome to the Brethren J, we are all good at telling other folks what to get, what do you have to start out with?

Welcome, J. Weber products, grill and smokers are something you can probably acquire.

Welcome, J! Glad you're here. You're gonna love this place!! :grin:

Welcome aboard J!

Can't go wrong with a Weber.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell

Thanks guys, right now I only have a weber charcoal grill. It's an oldie but goodie, but Ma doesn't really agree, so she's looking into getting a new one. Now don't worry, I'm not lettin her get rid of my first weber! So I was wondering if ayone had any advice as far as a good, and preferably versatile, grill.

Welcome! Are you wanting to smoke or grill, mainly? You can beat the Weber Smokey Mountain for price and smoking ablity. I own some expensive smokers (see signature), but guess what I cooked 4 butts on last night and this morning? Yep, the WSM! And the temp was so well controlled that I got more sleep last night than any night this week! :loco:

Welcome from Ireland J.
Ever thought of the old oil drum cut in half verticle? Put 1inch mesh over the top and you can sit and relax while grilling. Just remember to chock the drum to prevent it rolling!

Welcome its nice to have ya.. There is lots to learn and great people to learn from.. Have fun and Happy smoking.. BBQ UP

Welcome you will like it here! Sorry you are not the youngest Adambomb is 13..... I gave him his own Weber Kettle at 9yo! Get going on cooking something we like pictures of creations.

Welcome J.
Lots of great info from great people here.
A Weber 26" Kettle can grill, smoke, and cook the best pizza's you ever had.
Have FUN

Welcome from Indiana!!!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back