• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Some beef ribs and a day off

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Nothing fancy, just some beef ribs on the drum and a much needed evening off. :)

I went the simple route on one, Salt & Pepper. The other one was dusted with Slap Yo Daddy Beef rub ( it was tasty!)

ea2b6868-65c6-45de-bc86-8dc80a7926d3_zps24a53ef1.jpg

I sauced the SYD ribs and left the others plain.

cc52537e-9f1e-43bb-b729-0535ecc3ee30_zpse10f1d81.jpg

22f50adc-d880-460d-9830-53cb95edf1af_zpsd9c08ce4.jpg

carved them up then bagged a few to take with me to the lake.

c7e0f9c6-43bd-4715-bd97-5d06b89c3b06_zpsffd3c6bb.jpg

752007d9-88c1-41cc-8d4a-4ef7a32aa2d2_zps227cd5b9.jpg

eee68f68-d572-402c-ab9a-fe93b0c97015_zpsc59de6b9.jpg

It was pretty cold out there but I enjoyed the evening and the ribs. :)

738e9e64-a89a-410e-808e-c0e37a894390_zpsddd03ac5.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Beautiful Pictures Jeanie...Thanks for sharing...and those Ribs Look Really good too !!

Did you catch any fish? O and nice ribs!

Thanks Butt Rubb'n! I didn't get a bite but at the time I didn't mind. :-D

Beautiful Pictures Jeanie...Thanks for sharing...and those Ribs Look Really good too !!

Thank you Bob! I guess it was a "mini" picnic. :becky:

Looks like a perfect night. :)

I really enjoyed the evening...forgot to take my chair so I just sat on the pickup tailgate and watched the sun go down.
Thanks! :)

Very nice, as usual, Jeanie. Beef ribs are right at the top of my favorites. It's just so hard to find them with any real meat left on the bones. Yours look great!
That is so cool that you are near a lake. How far do you have to go to get that great environment?

I like to fish here, with no bait....it's too much like work otherwise.

Sometimes, I do put beer on my hook though....
lol

Very nice, as usual, Jeanie. Beef ribs are right at the top of my favorites. It's just so hard to find them with any real meat left on the bones. Yours look great!
That is so cool that you are near a lake. How far do you have to go to get that great environment?

Thanks Marty, Beef ribs are my favorites too! :-D The little lake is almost an hour away from me. I take dirt roads all the way there. I love the lake because there are no hook ups for camping, so most of the time I'm the only one there. :mrgreen:

Great looking ribs you got there Cowgirl.

Thanks LittleHill Smoke! I think I could eat beef ribs several times a week. lol

Cowgirl wrote "I really enjoyed the evening...forgot to take my chair so I just sat on the pickup tailgate and watched the sun go down.
Thanks! :)"

A lot of my favorite meals have been eaten on the tailgate of a pickup truck. Those ribs look great!

Nice nice ribs Cowgirl.........I can never find any with that kind a meat on them tho.

Glad to hear you had some time to unwind, and it looks like you know how to do it right too!

Have a happy!

KC

Cowgirl wrote "I really enjoyed the evening...forgot to take my chair so I just sat on the pickup tailgate and watched the sun go down.
Thanks! :)"

A lot of my favorite meals have been eaten on the tailgate of a pickup truck. Those ribs look great!

Thanks Hankdad! You can relate to it then! :wink: :grin:
I did remember to take paper towels and wet ones so I didn't have to use my jean's leg and shirt sleeve. :mrgreen:

Nice nice ribs Cowgirl.........I can never find any with that kind a meat on them tho.

Glad to hear you had some time to unwind, and it looks like you know how to do it right too!

Have a happy!

KC

Thanks KC! It was nice to unwind. :thumb:

Outstanding! Could do with some of whats going on there! :thumb:

Cheers

Back