Love me a leg of lamb

Titch

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
In the Weber kettle at 180/190c for about an hour fifteen
The adjusted down to about 120c for another 4 hours
I used cherry wood chunks on coconut heatbeads, garlic bulb scattered thru as well
Rubbed with salt and garlic powder.

Potatoes baked in ghee,awesome,crispy and fluffy on the inside

Was all tasty
Thanks for looking

Looks great, been a long time since I smoked a leg of lamb, they have gotten higher than steak here the last few years, reckon that's what we get for not buying enuf to raise production/availability

Looks great, been a long time since I smoked a leg of lamb, they have gotten higher than steak here the last few years, reckon that's what we get for not buying enuf to raise production/availability

Thanks Mike, lamb has been pretty pricey here as well,
Droughts and the best meat getting shipped overseas
thank goodness for our middle eastern butchers.

Titch, That Looks awesome!!! :thumb::thumb:
I havent done a leg of Lamb in a long time, difficult to pay 10.00+ a lb, sometimes up to 15.00. Not a big call for it in this area.

Mmm interesting cook, I have a leg of lamb in the freezer.
I´m thinking of doing something similar.
You start hot to get the fat to start melting and thus braise the meet?
This looks delicious!

Looks good! I too love lamb. Here in Texas Wal Mart has packages of lamb. The prices aren’t too bad. They are smaller cuts of meat though. But the packages we’ve tried are very good.

Looks really good. I don't get to eat lamb very often because my wife doesn't like it.

That's beautiful, Titch. I love lamb as well. My favorite meal right now is a smoked rack. Easy, short and absolutely delicious. Have not tried a leg yet.

That cook looks awesome! I can tell that you have done that before. Great job!

Looks as delicious as all of your lamb cooks!

I used cherry wood chunks on coconut heatbeads, garlic bulb scattered thru as well
So you throw the unpeeled garlic cloves from an entire bulb onto the fire as well?

Hmm... May have to try that.

Looks as delicious as all of your lamb cooks!

So you throw the unpeeled garlic cloves from an entire bulb onto the fire as well?

Hmm... May have to try that.

Correct, does it impart flavour? no idea, but it sure drives people mad

It all looked amazing! Any chance I could get that potato recipe?

Thank You
Typical roast spuds using Ghee, just preheat the Ghee and roll your potatoes around in it and roast away

Titch,

Man is that a fantastic looking leg! The plated pictures are a work of art. Nice work sir!!

Thanks,
Greg

Back