3 Mile Walk- decisions were made

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Walked to Lowe’s where Bride bought an exterior UV window shade for patio room. Off to Sam’s for green juice and chicken thighs. Decided to cook Thighs-German Sausage from Edes and Veggies. Ladders and drills with first aid kit on standby Shade installed and in use. No blood.
Red Beer with half a lime and a dash of Tabasco in progress. No going back

Last edited:
Great start to the day!
Happy Independence Day to you and yours, Adams!

Happy Wife Happy Life :thumb: Red Beer, hmm is that mixed with tomatoe juice too? Now I am craving a beer and tomato juice. Cheap beer is all you need to one of those little can a tj. Looks like all are having a great 4th so far. Nice job Adams

Happy Wife Happy Life :thumb: Red Beer, hmm is that mixed with tomatoe juice too? Now I am craving a beer and tomato juice. Cheap beer is all you need to one of those little can a tj. Looks like all are having a great 4th so far. Nice job Adams

Small Low Sodium V8. Perfect for two 12oz red beers. As for Happy, I’m not sure she’s the happiest wife-but guessing she’s one of the best fed :)

Last edited:
What kind of green juice, Adams? I like Suja's Mighty Dozen.

What kind of green juice, Adams? I like Suja's Mighty Dozen.

That’s it. Every morning starts off with a shot of Black cumin seed oil and 3-4 fingers each of mighty dozen blended with low sodium V8. Then coffee.

That looks super tasty Adam's! Thanks for sharing. Glad you didnt have to shed any blood!

No blood?

Booorrring...

Plate looks good!

Damn, that's a really creative meal! I bet it was guuud! Thanks for sharing Adams, and happy 4th to you and the Missus, and all my American friends!

Thighs are a favorite of ours. Even the seldom occurring trip to Popeyes we get thighs, or they disappear first. Wife did the butternut squash/Brussels Sprouts in the air fryer. We don’t use the AF enough. Really turns out good food.
Thanks for the well wishes on this Independence Day.

Last edited:
Back