• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class Swamp Boys Super Q School with 3 Eyz BBQ

This is our location for the class. We'll be set up lakefront, right next to the beach in front of the dock. :cool:

164454_4479808593202_1091840652_n.jpg

Is there a spouse discount?

Sounds WAY to expensive and far away! I don't think Stubborn Bull should go anywhere near this :becky: (Already too hard to beat you guys :becky:)

(Actually sounds like a great class, we try to do one class a year, so maybe next year...)

We're getting excited!
Between work and weather it seems everything is working against us, but we'll be there on Friday.

Yeah but Rub might have a rude awakening teaching us Chicagoians here in a couple weeks, we got 12" of snow yesterday, hope we can keep some for him....

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Yeah but Rub might have a rude awakening teaching us Chicagoians here in a couple weeks, we got 12" of snow yesterday, hope we can keep some for him....

:cool::mrgreen:

I like it! Share the pain, I mean wealth!

wallace

Headed out tomorrow morning, looking forward to something bbq related. Been stuck in house remodel mode for last 2 months.

Hey Rub,
Any chance we can get a roster of who's coming?
Brethren and otherwise.

Hey Rub,
Any chance we can get a roster of who's coming?
Brethren and otherwise.
Some people get kind of weird about not wanting others to know they've taken a class. We'll figure it out at the class. :wink:

Back