Dynamic Duo...of Ribs

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Couldn't decide between spares or beef ribs, so I did a little of both. The spares are liberally coated with John Henry's Pecan, and I used Plowboy's Bovine Bold on the beef. Foiled for 45 minutes after 3 hrs @ around 260, opted to not sauce either rack...Served up with some corn on the cobb, they were deeelicious :thumb:

6045568441_76324d7302_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work Tim, you know what thay say, beef ribs are like brisket on a stick

Just cooking for yourself that night? Love the color on the pork and the pull back on the beef. They both glisten.

Nice work Tim, you know what thay say, beef ribs are like brisket on a stick

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :tsk:

Just cooking for yourself that night? Love the color on the pork and the pull back on the beef. They both glisten.

Just cooked for my wife and I, and didn't want leftovers due to the fact I'll be doing a Chuckie for the TD today :wink:

Oh, and I edited the OP to show I actually used Plowboy's Bovine Bold on the ribs :thumb:

Foiled for 45 minutes after 3 hrs

Very nice looking ribs!
Groundhog,
Question. You said you Foiled for 45 minutes after 3 hrs. I see You have foil under the grill. Is that what you mean by foil or did you wrap the ribs in foil ?

Foiled for 45 minutes after 3 hrs

Very nice looking ribs!
Groundhog,
Question. You said you Foiled for 45 minutes after 3 hrs. I see You have foil under the grill. Is that what you mean by foil or did you wrap the ribs in foil ?

Thank you.

The foil you see is in the pic just covering my plate setter. And yes, I did foil the ribs for 45 minutes. I had stopped foiling a while back, but for some reason I decided to yesterday. And I'm glad I did, the spares were money :thumb:

Those look great!!! I really wish I could get nice beef ribs where we are... can only get W-M beef ribs and I will pass:tsk:.... there are perks to livin in the country and Drawbacks... that would be a drawback:mad:

Looking great Tim. I'm doing up my 16lb brisket tomorrow. I'll put some in your mail box.....

:cop:

Those look great!!! I really wish I could get nice beef ribs where we are... can only get W-M beef ribs and I will pass:tsk:.... there are perks to livin in the country and Drawbacks... that would be a drawback:mad:

Thank you, I'll trade you beef ribs for some serenity any day :becky:

Back