• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

How to start selling barbecue grills

A

Apollocherry

Which one is preferred by American people: 3 burner, 4 burner or 6 burner Gas BBQ? I am in charge of selling barbecue grills. But I do not know how to start. Thank you if you could help me!

I thin kit depends on your area/region. Much more gas grills and pellet smokers sold up north than in Texas. For sure people "prefer" cheapo unless they are serious Q'ers

This is a good point. The Brethren stamp of approval can be huge. You should send us all some, and we'll give you all the feedback you need!

I was only half joking. Although I think the wife might kill me if I had 3 more grills in the backyard.

I like a 6 burner myself.

And a sample or two would be nice. My wife doesn't mind if it's free.

Which one is preferred by American people: 3 burner, 4 burner or 6 burner Gas BBQ? I am in charge of selling barbecue grills. But I do not know how to start. Thank you if you could help me!

Apollo, while you'll not find a better more helpful bunch than these mooks 'round here, and they're being as helpful as they can, I would suggest to you that asking great BBQ folks grilling questions is like asking asking swimmers about diving maneuvers. Similar, but not same...

Apollo, while you'll not find a better more helpful bunch than these mooks 'round here, and they're being as helpful as they can, I would suggest to you that asking great BBQ folks grilling questions is like asking asking swimmers about diving maneuvers. Similar, but not same...

Shhhhhhhhhhhh Hance! You just shush now.

Are you going to be selling Chinese made grills in America?
Or are you going to sell American made grills in China?
Or what exactly will you be selling, and where will you be selling it?

Remember typically Chinese business have no respect of individual ownership of written works. One of the guys at the kamado forum saw his recipe (his exact words and his pics) being used to sell Chinese kamados. Forum owner John pulled that guy's (the Asian vendor) membership

Why? He's asking a question, not selling something (yet).

Yep. Undertstood. Still though, I think another thread in Gen4sale may garner more responses specific to his request. Not too many answers of use in this one so far.
Not saying this thread has derailed, though (Yet).

Back