• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Lawrence, KS Results

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Nice job, Brothers!

1 Slaughterhouse 5
2 MoKan Meatheads
3 The Pickled Pig

4 PDT
5 Bewildered BBQ
6 Bare Bones BBQ Team
7 Beaux Hawg BBQ
8 Ribs For U

9 Hot Meat Smokers
10 Extreme Pork

Slaughterhouse 5 should be put on the "Jack 7 watch".
That's 2. Slaughterhouse 5 is Jeff Stehney, owner of Oklahoma Joe's restaurants and the KC BBQ store here in Kansas City.

Congratulations Wayne on the Reserve and to Paul on the 3rd place!

Congrats to all that walked!

Wayne---tell Bob that Fredbird's been working on "White Wedding"......:redface:....the more I drink the better he sounds.....:wink:
Hope to see you at Sedalia!

Congrats to all that walked!

Wayne---tell Bob that Fredbird's been working on "White Wedding"........:redface:..the more I drink the better he sounds.....:wink:
Hope to see you at Sedalia!

Thanks, everyone for the congrats! Feels good to be back near the top!

Kick, good thing Fredbird is practicing: he may have to carry the
White Wedding" tradition on without me. Right now it looks like the Metheads will NOT be at Sedalia. Anyone from Columbia coming over to the GAB?

Congrat's to Mokan Meatheads for the RGC and all who walked!!

Even though we had to cook next to MoKan again, this was still a great contest.

Brisket turn in was at 1:30...awards at 2:30. They had a 10 minute delay but I think they must have been done by 3:00PM. Why can't all contests start the awards 60 minutes after turn-in?

Congrats to Wayne, Bob, Ron, and Mitch from MoKan and to Greg from Ribs 4 U for the great showing.

Thanks to all of you. We kind of stole this one - our pork wasn't that good...guess that makes up for those times when it is good and it scores bad.

Congrats to Paul & Co. and to Eric and Greg on their calls. It's always a blast cooking next to the Pickled Pigs!!

Back