Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Harvard Fall Festival, MA State Championship, Harvard, MA - Sept 13 & 14, 2008

L

Lakeside Smoker

This one is only a month away! We had a great time last year and can't wait for it again this year.
Now that the Lowell, MA is canceled, this one should fill up real quick! Get your apps. in.

Harvard Fall Festival

proclamation.jpg

I talked to Chris Ryan today (the organizer) they have 23 teams so far, iQue makes 24! Anyone on the fence please send in your apps. They would love to see the team list around 30.

Team list so far:

Feeding Friendz
The BBQ Guru
Mr. C's Smoking and Grilling
Good Smoke BBQ
Smoke 'em If Ya Gott'em
Krazy Kretans
Rumple Pig Skin
Insane Swine BBQ
Swine Piece of Sass
NY Phat Daddy's
Lakeside Smokers
Purple Turtle Catering Co.
Puddledock Porkas
Yabba Dabba Que!
The Pokey Smokers
Squealing for Vengeeance
Black Seep Barbeque
Lunchmeat
Brothers in Smoke
Uncle Jed's BBQ Team
Bone Yard Smokers
Bastey Boys
Transformer BBQ

I talked to Chris Ryan today (the organizer) they have 23 teams so far, iQue makes 24! Anyone on the fence please send in your apps. They would love to see the team list around 30.

Team list so far:

Feeding Friendz
The BBQ Guru
Mr. C's Smoking and Grilling
Good Smoke BBQ
Smoke 'em If Ya Gott'em
Krazy Kretans
Rumple Pig Skin
Insane Swine BBQ
Swine Piece of Sass
NY Phat Daddy's
Lakeside Smokers
Purple Turtle Catering Co.
Puddledock Porkas
Yabba Dabba Que!
The Pokey Smokers
Squealing for Vengeeance
Black Seep Barbeque
Lunchmeat
Brothers in Smoke
Uncle Jed's BBQ Team
Bone Yard Smokers
Bastey Boys
Transformer BBQ

As soon as I find a stamp I'm sending in my application. Are you the organizer for this event ? :twisted:

The only way they could stop you from winning lowell for the 6th straight year was to cancel it... so now you feel the need to go to Harvard?

No one lend him stamps please...

Bad weekend, or else I would be there... I had Lowell all penciled in too...

I will be there with a student team, the guys that were with me in NH.
We are going under the name The BBQ Titans. The Titans is the name of the High School Mascot.

The check is in the mail.:-D

Going to be nice to cook a contest close to home for once, 20 minutes from my house :eusa_clap

I am looking forward to my wife joining me for her first contest. I am hoping she enjoys it so I can enter many more contests in the future.

--Larry

Don't forget...we're going to do a pot luck again on Saturday at 6:00 P.M.

The only way they could stop you from winning lowell for the 6th straight year was to cancel it... so now you feel the need to go to Harvard?

No one lend him stamps please...

I bought some stamps this morning. The app is in the mail

I am looking forward to my wife joining me for her first contest. I am hoping she enjoys it so I can enter many more contests in the future.

--Larry

Don't worry, we'll do everything we can to ensure that she has a good time so you can keep hanging with us all!

This event was great, especially since it was a first year event. This year should be even betterer! The band (the Joshua Tree) is supposed to be awesome, the fireworks were FANTASTIC, the potluck dinner on Saturday wea really yummy with everyone bringing something, and the whole feel is one of team comraderie (?) with lots of good, old-fashioned smack-talk thrown in too!! Set on an enormous farm out in the boonies, isn't this what it's all about?

See ya there!

Don't worry, we'll do everything we can to ensure that she has a good time so you can keep hanging with us all!

This event was great, especially since it was a first year event. This year should be even betterer! The band (the Joshua Tree) is supposed to be awesome, the fireworks were FANTASTIC, the potluck dinner on Saturday wea really yummy with everyone bringing something, and the whole feel is one of team comraderie (?) with lots of good, old-fashioned smack-talk thrown in too!! Set on an enormous farm out in the boonies, isn't this what it's all about?

See ya there!

This will be my second one bringing my wife... the girlfriend had a good time, so hopefully my wife enjoys as well.

Nah.. I tried that one... All it does is get a bunch of cooks with massive hangovers the next day... :roll:

Back