Fried Foods

Bill-Chicago

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Chicago Southwestern Burbs, but always south of Ma
With the talk of home deep fryers lately, and in my quest to come up with some trans fat free dishes that I can send Smoker the recipe to, I started experimenting.

I started with deep fried insects. These were very good:

29146602_d46bab2f8c_o.jpg

I was trying to think of a side dish to accompany them, and I naturally thought fried worms:

29146603_1a88539790_o.jpg

So don't pass up these traditional Thai dishes when breaking out those new deep fryers after Christmas

Smoker, I'll PM the recipes shortly, so you can avoid NYC

I can get those cooked proper for me when I am in Bangkok on the corner of Suhukumvet and Soi 4. The bug man has all the best roaches deep fried. I usually buy a bag of each and sit down at an open air bar. The bugs attract all the local girls who are eager to eat some bugs and chat with someone with blue eyes. I love that country.

You farkers are seriously grossing me out here. And I was thinking of breakfast...<urp>

The bugs attract all the local girls who are eager to eat some bugs and chat with someone with blue eyes.

Whaaa?

willkat98 said:
Um, I can't take the picture, and eat them at the same time.

I did polish off the evening with the Ant Egg omelet though

OK ChiBill, did you actually eat something like that are are you just BS'ing (again) :lol:

Your answer is important to the future of the world :lol:

TIM

I used to have some pics of the bug guys cart with all the roasted treats on it. I will look for it.

Back