The MooCow "Make It Take It" fall drum class Sept. 17th Belton, Mo

moocow

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We are now taking deposits to hold your seat for our fall drum class. So if you have ever wanted a UDS but never got around to it now is your chance!
This will be our second class this year and nobody left the first one disappointed. You will walk away with your very own ugly drum smoker, a full day of instruction how to use it and at the end of class we will have a BBQ dinner with all of the food we cooked throughout the day. You will learn how to cook competition style BBQ as well as a ton of other good info.
The cost is $200 and we need a $100 deposit to hold your seat. Your wife or Child under 18 can come with you for an additional $25. We have also had several who want to build an additional drum and the cost for that will be $150. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is our first graduating class!

Attachments

• class.jpg
    class.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 197
All that for only 200 dollars total? Good Lord, that's an outright steal!
If Belton were closer and I had something different than a Kia I'd be all over that.

Last edited:
Yo Shane what's up? It's Adam Swoboda, I've been emailing you a bit, did you ever figure out about another class or anything? I know we had talked about you doing another one pretty close to this one or yet this year I was just curious if that got anywhere

Yo Shane what's up? It's Adam Swoboda, I've been emailing you a bit, did you ever figure out about another class or anything? I know we had talked about you doing another one pretty close to this one or yet this year I was just curious if that got anywhere
Adam, won't be able to fit in another full blown drum class this summer. We are just to busy to do 3 in one year. We are planning some smaller Sunday afternoon BBQ classes (non drum) throughout the summer and fall.

The fall class is getting closer! Limited spots available. If you ever wanted a drum here is your chance to make one. We provide all of the parts and pieces, all you have to do is show up! Contact us for more info.

Adam,
You should take this one!

This class is a real winner. I was in the first graduating class and really enjoyed it. Shane and Co. are great teachers and you will learn a lot, I gar-in-tee it. And to top it off, you get to come home with a new smoker. How cool is that?:cool::cool:

Made me look....it is 572 miles from my door. Which is not totally crazy....but not likely next month. Already have two other trips going on, one to FL. That would be an awesome road trip and class though. Would like to shoot for it sometime. My brother and I could have an awesome time!

Goodie bags will have product from Plowboys BBQ, The Slabs.com, Funny Farm BBQ and Smart Chicken. There products will also be used in the class.

Folks I went to his first class and it was OUTSTANDING, this is one class you do not want to miss. The Moocow Team were great hosts, you will get information and recipes that will take you to the top in your BBQ careers. I have an Ole Hickory CTO, A Master Forge Dual Smoker, A WSM Bullet Smoker, a One Touch Gold Smoker, and the nice UDS that we built in the MooCow Class and all I have used since the class is the UDS. Shane provides all of the parts and the drum, you just have to put the pieces together and you will have a great UDS that you can customize later (if you want to) or just cook on it as it is which is what I do. Shane's Class was the 4th BBQ class I have attended, including Myron's Class, and his rates right up there at the top, you will not be disappointed and I can guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised.

I too went to the first class. Have been to two other local classes prior and learned what Shane taught in one class, even got a UDS to boot from Shanes class. Excellent information, thought he was gonna touch on just a few things, full blown everything. Did and excellent job, plus it will be warmer in Sept. Oh yea, he also had some very good BBQ at the end.

Back