MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 02-28-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
thinbluebbq
Knows what a fatty is.

Default KCBS Team Looking for new Members

Greetings, all. Thanks to everyone who contributes to making this forum awesome. We have found it to be an invaluable resource and we are honored to contribute to help others as we are able.

We are entering our second full season as a KCBS competition team and we lost a couple members in the offseason to moves. So we are looking to find others interested in joining a team based in Indianapolis, IN. If you know of anyone interested please have them contact us. Additionally, any advice on the best ways to find new members would be greatly appreciated. See you all on the trail.

Brian Herbert
Thin Blue BBQ
[email protected]
317-902-2407
thinbluebbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
Dex
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinbluebbq View Post
Greetings, all. Thanks to everyone who contributes to making this forum awesome. We have found it to be an invaluable resource and we are honored to contribute to help others as we are able.

We are entering our second full season as a KCBS competition team and we lost a couple members in the offseason to moves. So we are looking to find others interested in joining a team based in Indianapolis, IN. If you know of anyone interested please have them contact us. Additionally, any advice on the best ways to find new members would be greatly appreciated. See you all on the trail.

Brian Herbert
Thin Blue BBQ
[email protected]
317-902-2407
I am a noob, but looking to join the Competition scene. I live in Avon. Shoot me a PM if you are interested

Old 02-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
VaGriller
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
I am a noob, but looking to join the Competition scene. I live in Avon. Shoot me a PM if you are interested
We're coming out of the woodwork. I'm also in Avon, and would be interested in doing comps.
VaGriller is offline   Reply With Quote