Roll Call. Inside 30 days. The Great Goshen Grill Out, Goshen IN - July 11 & 12, 2008

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Great Lakes BBQ & Feed Co will be there. And I have a surprise :eek::eek::eek:

And I have some good cigars in the humidor box today including my birthday cigar for next week. Amazing how much you can pay for a cigar.

Got ribs and chicken ready, briskets aging but small ones this time and we'll pick up the butts just before. There's no Harley for GC so I'll be bringing the golf cart for visiting. Oh and maybe I'll be doing my traditional BBQ breakfast for those in attendance. I have the Strata already in the freezer so when Carol buys the butts she can also see if there any .......

Anybody got plans for dinner Friday night? I'm thinking I can cruise over to Shigs and steal something.

Happy Birthday Ford.....can you send one of those cigars over to Shannon?

Ford, do you know if they have a govenors proc. yet? We are giving serious thoughts of splitting up our team and one of us coming over.

I wonder if I can get the Lake's to let me out of Shannon and go to this one?

Nah, I'll go to Shannon where the competition is for the weekend...

last I heard was it was "on the Governors desk" for signature. Whatever that means. So maybe they will and maybe they won't and they could get it on the morning of the 11th even.

Happy Birthday Ford.....can you send one of those cigars over to Shannon?
Well Walt here's the thing, if you come to Goshen you get cigars and tendderloin. If you go to Shannon you get the field of dreams. Wish they were on different weekends but a couple of hundred miles each way makes a difference.

12 paid

As of this morning there are 12 paid and they are still waiting to hear from the Gov. Guess he doesn't understand the importance this is to some key voters.:biggrin:

Well Walt here's the thing, if you come to Goshen you get cigars and tendderloin. If you go to Shannon you get the field of dreams. Wish they were on different weekends but a couple of hundred miles each way makes a difference.

Ford, have a great 39th Birthday!!!

Ford, have a great 39th Birthday!!!

Thanks Walt. Party starts for me Thursday when I get home and should go all weekend. I have a get ready for competition to do list a mile long and the most important thing on it is take the Harley to the Dealer for a checkup and price check. Hopefully that's the only time when I won't have a cold one in my hand. Who knows what crazy things I might do.

If you guys are around this weekend and have some free time give us a call and maybe you can come over. Monte Cristo White labels available.

Thanks Walt. Party starts for me Thursday when I get home and should go all weekend. I have a get ready for competition to do list a mile long and the most important thing on it is take the Harley to the Dealer for a checkup and price check. Hopefully that's the only time when I won't have a cold one in my hand. Who knows what crazy things I might do.

If you guys are around this weekend and have some free time give us a call and maybe you can come over. Monte Cristo White labels available.

We'll give you a call.

Hey Walt. Maybe you can bring one over to Shannon then?

I've got no secrets. I do have Shiggin cups though...

I'll be at GR. Bringing along a friend...

Scottie

........last time I had "shiggin cups", I was in the hospital for a week......

Back