Forum introduction "Cunucu Smokers" from Aruba

From where I live you can't. But people who live at the east coast claim they do. Maybe if I climbed the "Hooiberg" mountain I could. But with this hot weather lately i'm only looking fwd to climbing in my car and go have a beer or two :grin:

Ha-ha. Great smoke and smoker. Amstel beer, I am sure.

Great looking smoker and food. The wife and I are going to Aruba at the end of this month. Now I am really looking forward to it since I know the universal language of "Q" is spoken there. May shoot you a pm for some local info later.

WELOCME!!! Great pics.

You need a pair of Sarah Palin binoculars. You'll be amazed at how you see things.

From where I live you can't. But people who live at the east coast claim they do. Maybe if I climbed the "Hooiberg" mountain I could. But with this hot weather lately i'm only looking fwd to climbing in my car and go have a beer or two :grin:

Welcome! Q is spoken around the world. I love it!

Hello, brother, good to meet you. I love the colours of your smoker, too, I love orange and all of its hues. Really nice BBQ in the photos, nice crust on the ham and the inside of the porchetta looks so delicious and juicy. Thanks for sharing. As many of the Brethren around here say, take off your shoes and sit a while. :becky:

Balashi is the local beer, made on the island. It was all I drank while we stayed there. I wish it was imported to the States.

There is the Balashi and the Balashi Chill. Heineken used to be the top beer here(personally I think it is overrated), but for the last 2 years the Balashi Chill has been outselling the Heiny. Cheers:becky:

Attachments

• IMG_20140410_181211.jpg
    IMG_20140410_181211.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 29
Great looking smoker and food. The wife and I are going to Aruba at the end of this month. Now I am really looking forward to it since I know the universal language of "Q" is spoken there. May shoot you a pm for some local info later.

Feel free!

Cunucu, welcome, and cannot wait to see some variations on on some Caribbean Q.
One of the craziest times "I can remember" was a New Years Eve in Aruba. What a great time. Lots of great people.

Again, Welcome.

Back