I'm a newb and thought I share some of my cooks (pron)

kik_start

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
pron...LOL

anyway, here are a few of the cooks.

DSC_0038.jpg

yep, that is GARLIC!

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

basted this with butter and honey! GOOD!!!!

DSC_0111-1.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

Thanks,^^

Here was my first attempt on pork butt, turned out great, now I'm hooked.......

did I mention we like GARLIC? LOL

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0414.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

And here is Sam, our pet African Grey....I made him a bowl of popcorn, he likes it!

We call him a dragon with a can opener on his face!

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Nice eats! How's the garlic in butts taste?

And how did you pop popcorn on your girll? j'k

That Grey looks very healthy. My mother has one that I helped raise, then it turned on me and is now a terrible bird to anyone but her.

Nice eats! How's the garlic in butts taste?

And how did you pop popcorn on your girll? j'k

Garlic is good!

I've only cooked butts two times and did them the same way both times, one time just stuffed it in uncooked and the second time I roasted first...couldn't tell the diff.

Everyone liked it and no leftovers after a day or so, it must be OK atleast.

That Grey looks very healthy. My mother has one that I helped raise, then it turned on me and is now a terrible bird to anyone but her.

yeah, he's kinda picky who he lets pick him up...and a little cranky at times even to me and the wife.

We hand fed him from the time he could barely stand up.

It all looks good, those spatchcocked chickens look excellent, the real standouts.

Next time he gets grouchy with you I'd make sure I let him get a good look at those spatchcocked and beer can chickens so he's got a good idea of what you can do with him if need be. lol

Next time he gets grouchy with you I'd make sure I let him get a good look at those spatchcocked and beer can chickens so he's got a good idea of what you can do with him if need be. lol

Bwahahaha!!!! I just spit coffee on my keyboard,... that's a good idea! LOL

looks like good eats. I especially like that you are fattening that bird up on popcorn. When does it end up on the cooker? (joke)

Back