• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Ohio Veteran Barbecue Cookoff, Kettering Ohio - July 18 & 19, 2008

Podge

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well, it almost seems redundant to start a Roll call, since it seems we all know who's going to be there, but what the heck ?

Perry Brothers are paid, so I say there is at least a 75% chance of us making it.

If there is anything fun going on Thursday night. I could probably be talked into driving over, instead of Friday morning...

I'll be there with my lovely bride........and a couple crazzy kids.

If all goes as planned, Monty Pigthon & the Holy Grill will be rolling in sometime Thursday evening.

Kathy & I hope to be there late Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing some of our "old" friends and making a bunch more "new" ones.

Phillip

Smo Sco's will be pulling in the "scoach" somtime on Thursday.

If there is anything fun going on Thursday night. I could probably be talked into driving over, instead of Friday morning...

Define "anything" :tongue: The boys are planning on some good Whiskey and Cigars and I'm trying to think of some good grub to go along...

I'll be there.

Not sure yet if it will be Thursday evening or Friday moring.

Looking forward to this!!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out this year due to work. :razz:

Carol and I should roll in Thursday around 7:30 or so. I hear a rumor about a pizza party Thursday night. And if Carol will drive to the hotel then maybe I can have a cold one with the cigar.

i'll be there thursday after 6 pm sometime... i think, if i can get my hired help to load the eggs. i live about 15 minutes from the legion and i might have to come back for the second large egg.

once i get set up, i'll be making pulled pork pizzas on two eggs so come on over! and there's a krogers adjacent to the site if we need more pizza supplies

after this past weekends practice cook, i'm pretty nervous :shock:

if i can't do well in the comp, i plan to have the best party so
anyone setup next to me better like reggae music :biggrin:

Rick, We be jamming!

Ah Bro dont be nervous, we are only going up against some of the best BBQers in the ENTIRE WORLD!:icon_cool

And the best part, they are our pals!

Rick, We be jamming!

Ah Bro dont be nervous, we are only going up against some of the best BBQers in the ENTIRE WORLD!:icon_cool

And the best part, they are our pals!

thanks, mon! that helps alot! :icon_cool

i'll be there thursday after 6 pm sometime... i think, if i can get my hired help to load the eggs. i live about 15 minutes from the legion and i might have to come back for the second large egg.

once i get set up, i'll be making pulled pork pizzas on two eggs so come on over! and there's a krogers adjacent to the site if we need more pizza supplies

after this past weekends practice cook, i'm pretty nervous :shock:

if i can't do well in the comp, i plan to have the best party so
anyone setup next to me better like reggae music :biggrin:

Battle of the bands...I'll have Karaoke and Classic Rock/Oldies...

Im still crackin up about Rollin Smoke sayin he cant be there...now thats funny!!!

i've got classic rock too, but the reggae fits the rick's tropical delight brand best

anyone up for boat eggs and smoked fatty sausage gravy friday morning?
and then maybe telling me how the heck to pull this off? :biggrin:

Back