BBQ Items on Your Christmas Wish List?

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I can't think of ANYTHING I need to add to my BBQ materials except maybe Doc's second BBQ book. To see if there's something I need and might be forgetting about, what items related to BBQ are on your wish list this year?

Jeff, do you have a Thermopen?
If not, that should go to the top of your list:-D

I put a Spicewine on the list but I don't think Santa's stopping buy the house this year. Guess I wasn't good enough. :cry:

I think the only thing on my list is a Spicewine cooker: that is not going to happen this Christmas though. I already promised my bride that I would wait until all the renovations and the mods to the back yard were completed before I added to my arsenal. Maybe by mid-year????

Ever since I saw a show on sausage on the Food Network, I have been wanting a sausage stuffer.

A magnetic light so I can peer in the chamber when it's dark!

Asked for a thermapen and a Nutemps base with three remote units.

Oh, and a partridge over pear wood.

Damn. In that case, for Christmas I'd like a week of 50- 60 degree sunny weather with light winds sometime during January.

I reached a point this year where the only things I had come to mind to ask for were just stupidly expensive. So I asked for nothing, which upset my wife because she thought I didn't care about Christmas this year.

I've listed a Lansky knife sharpening setup, a set on "manly man" blue or grey Crocs...I swore I'd never wear a pair, but I'm tired of trashing my sports shoes!...and I've probably hinted at a few things like a catering trailer, FEC500, JOS Hog cooker, etc. that don't stand a chance in hell!!

MoKanMeathead said:
It doesn't make any difference what color they are - crocxs are NOT manly!!

Oh, give it a rest!:mrgreen:

Mario wears clogs all the time!:shock:

I refuse to accept green (dark or lime green), orange, pink, purple, lavender, etc. I gotta draw the line somewhere!

Back