Pastrami Rueben rolls

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
2 days ago I made a Pastrami.
sliced2.jpg

slicedupclose.jpg

So yesterday, I got a wild hair and decided to make Pastami Rueben Spring Rolls (sorta).

Lay out the wrapper, plop in a little swiss cheese, some Pastrami, another layer of swiss, sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing.
Roll it up and deep fat fry...

Ingredients.jpg

Readytofry1.jpg

Pure decadence!!
sliced2.jpg

I bet those things.........melted in your mouth!
Thanks for another new creation Marty.

Great idea Marty. Definitely something to try. I especially like that you are cooking out in your shop :thumb:

Also, you were 2/6ths of the way to the guaranteed Throwdown winner: Pastrami-Reuben-Pizza-Nacho-Cheese-Ball Spread as per bigabyte.

My buddy makes those and has been tempting me to try them. I just may have to do that now after seeing yours! They look delicious.
I was thinking a philly cheese steak roll would be pretty killer also.

My buddy makes those and has been tempting me to try them. I just may have to do that now after seeing yours! They look delicious.
I was thinking a philly cheese steak roll would be pretty killer also.

Oh now!!! That's sounds fun. I may have to do that one! However, IMO, a big part of a great Philly Cheesesteak is the bread. Wouldn't be the same without awesome bread. I will probably try it anyhow.. Thanks for the idea!

Oh, my gosh, that looks delicious! I'm such a pastrami on rye girl that it would never in a gazillion years have occurred to me to wrap it up like that! The things you guys teach me! Next you'll be showing me moo shu pork on grilled pumpernickle! :doh: lol

Oh, my gosh, that looks delicious! I'm such a pastrami on rye girl that it would never in a gazillion years have occurred to me to wrap it up like that! The things you guys teach me! Next you'll be showing me moo shu pork on grilled pumpernickle! :doh: lol

Dang, I'll bet I can get pumpernickle Spring Roll wraps....

probably one of the greatest ideas i have seen on this site as pastrami reubens are my favorite sandwich. thanks marty!

Back