• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Myron's "Spaghetti" & Smoked Meatballs

Cack

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We've been wanting to make these since I got the new book (no Pat, you can't have the other ... it's already sent back)

It's a fairly simple recipe

P1020910.JPG

P1020917.JPG

They went on the WSM before it got to 350, so they cooked for about an hour.

P1020952.JPG

P1020958.JPG

If you want a good meatball, I would HIGHLY recommend you do this recipe. These things were amazing. I wasn't really a fan of the noodles or sauce, but that's the wifeys fault. The sauce was almost just water (as you can see).

For the whole cook ... http://onenine3bbq.blogspot.com/2013/07/noodles-and-smoked-balls.html

Farkin' Upstate...food looks good, though.

Yeah, that's not spaghetti, BTW.:razz::laugh:

Geez people did we not picked up on the "spaghetti" part of the title ...

Uh, you sent back the copy that was supposed to be your B'day gift? From your new bride? Dude. Even if she SAID it was OK to return the one SHE got, trust me. It wasn't. And won't soon be forgot, either. You should have sent the spare copy from the TV people to Pat...

Run. Run now. Run far...

Uh, you sent back the copy that was supposed to be your B'day gift? From your new bride? Dude. Even if she SAID it was OK to return the one SHE got, trust me. It wasn't. And won't soon be forgot, either. You should have sent the spare copy from the TV people to Pat...

Run. Run now. Run far...

That's what I was trying to save him from!!!!! See Upstate, now you're farked!:laugh:

Run. Run now. Run far...

ACTUALLY, once I got the book from the TV people ... the bride sent her copy back herself, so I'm 100% out of the blame here. :clap2:

ACTUALLY, once I got the book from the TV people ... the bride sent her copy back herself, so I'm 100% out of the blame here. :clap2:

Without talking about it, even just to tell you that's what she was doing? She didn't even give you a chance to say "No baby! Don't send it back! You bought it for ME for my BIRTHDAY!!! The first birthday with you as my lovely wife and you CAN'T send it back!!!!! Let me keep it and give the other to someone.

It was a test. You failed. Miserably.

Run. Run now. Run fast. Run FAR...

Note: I have a mom, three older sisters, and a wife. I KNOW about these things...

Without talking about it, even just to tell you that's what she was doing? She didn't even give you a chance to say "No baby! Don't send it back! You bought it for ME for my BIRTHDAY!!! The first birthday with you as my lovely wife and you CAN'T send it back!!!!! Let me keep it and give the other to someone.

It was a test. You failed. Miserably.

Run. Run now. Run fast. Run FAR...

Note: I have a mom, three older sisters, and a wife. I KNOW about these things...

Nope, she didn't tell me anything. She sent it back and got me another cook book instead. Then when I opened it she said "I had gotten you the Myron Mixon one BUT ..."

I was still on cloud 9 from the WSM she got me to care about the book :becky:

Nope, she didn't tell me anything. She sent it back and got me another cook book instead. Then when I opened it she said "I had gotten you the Myron Mixon one BUT ..."

I was still on cloud 9 from the WSM she got me to care about the book :becky:

Well then. Better keep her! Sounds like she understands guy think.

If it's any consolation, My wife bought me this book for my "almost" birthday.

dude, your rea doing it wrong!

no meatballs oin the grill but nice try for trying

that's NOT spaghetti and no way to cook spaghette on a grill anyways

NOW go get a nice pork chop, put some BBQ sauce on it, get your grill hot and try THAT with some noodles you cook on a stobe

uh, you sent back the copy that was supposed to be your b'day gift? From your new bride? Dude. Even if she said it was ok to return the one she got, trust me. It wasn't. And won't soon be forgot, either. You should have sent the spare copy from the tv people to pat...

Run. Run now. Run far...

+1000

Despite everything else she did or said, you had better start working hard on the Brownie Point (aka known as Bachelor Points, or BP) list! Mega-deficit there. Don't ask me how I know!

+1000

Despite everything else she did or said, you had better start working hard on the Brownie Point (aka known as Bachelor Points, or BP) list! Mega-deficit there. Don't ask me how I know!

Now we must know.

Back