• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Variety Club BBQ Bash Memphis, TN June 4th & 5th

It is on Sycamore View Rd. About two hundred yards north of Summer Ave.
Thanks
Mike
Swinebuck

I think I know a guy on your team.His name is Eddie.I won't make the VC but will be entering my first KCBS comp as a cook in June at the Shriners cook in Nesbit.Look forward to meeting you.I judged Mississippi Springfest in Ashland today.They had 43 teams.

I think I know a guy on your team.His name is Eddie.I won't make the VC but will be entering my first KCBS comp as a cook in June at the Shriners cook in Nesbit.Look forward to meeting you.I judged Mississippi Springfest in Ashland today.They had 43 teams.

Yes sir Eddie is a long time friend of mine. We went to Northwest together.
Do you know the results of the Ashland contest? Also, we'll be cooking in Hernando at the Shriner's contest as well.

we've cooked it the last 2 years and won pork there last year but economics have us on the sidelines this year:mad:.

Dang bro....was hoping to see ya'll there. We missed ya at Lula due to other stuff going on but we knew we had to make this one. Had too much of a good time last year.

They're looking at putting 72 teams in there this year. Went out there friday before last to turn in my fees and walked around. Doc has brought in more gravel and limestone for all the roads in there to try and avoid the mud situation and it's looking good.

Dang bro....was hoping to see ya'll there. We missed ya at Lula due to other stuff going on but we knew we had to make this one. Had too much of a good time last year.

They're looking at putting 72 teams in there this year. Went out there friday before last to turn in my fees and walked around. Doc has brought in more gravel and limestone for all the roads in there to try and avoid the mud situation and it's looking good.

My BIL Tim is really wanting to come hang out. He has like 8 rooms at the Drury Inn available from frequent staying at work, so we'll prolly be there:thumb:.

Looks like other than brisket y'all had a strong showing last weekend at Ashland:thumb:

Last edited:
Well, if ya'll come up you need to stop by and see us. We requested the same spot we had last year so hopefully we'll be there.

Yeah, brisket is always strong with us....but it wasn't in the cards for last weekend. It always seems that 3 categories do pretty good and then one sorta suffers. Gonna try and change that next weekend. :wink:

I'm the guy from Hernando that stopped by to say Hi.Hope to meet ya'll again.Good luck in Mempho.:-D

I'm the guy from Hernando that stopped by to say Hi.Hope to meet ya'll again.Good luck in Mempho.:-D

I was a little fuzzy by then but I remember you. Glad to see you're gonna do the Shriner's comp in Hernando. This is their second year and it's shaping up to be a good annual event. Haven't decided if we're going to be able to do it or not yet. Thanks for the well wishes at Variety Club. If you're up that way, make sure you stop by and see us.

Back