Smoke on Wheels Marinade here!

Big Poppa

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
WE are super excited to be the first online retailer to offer Andy and Kim's Smoke on Wheels marinade. The Pork is the exact injjection that they used to win the Jack in Butt.

The other marinade is fantastic for chicken and fish.....

All orders of $40.00 Big Poppa pays the shipping!

Big Poppa, do you offer discounts on BWS? Lookin to maybe pick up a party...

It's under New Products too! :) Thanks Sterling!!!

We're so excited to get things rolling! This time last year Big Poppa Smokers was heading to the Plowboys BBQ class, where we were using the first pilot batch!!!

A year later, Sterling has the first cases in his store. Quite a journey. There's a D&R post coming one of these days that I have time to catch a couple breaths.

I just ordered some, I seem to remember Rob (Ohio City Boys) talking about this product last november. cant wait to try it.

The Pork Marinade smells gooood, I can't wait to use it!

I just ordered some, I seem to remember Rob (Ohio City Boys) talking about this product last november. cant wait to try it.

That Rob guy, he is one of the most worthless nuts I know. :wink:

I hope you like it!!! Rob knows what we have going, he has all the secrets.:thumb::thumb:

Got 1 bottle of each tonight. Took class from Andy today (BBQ for a cure), can't wait to try out the marinades!!!! Food was awesome, I got BBQ fever again, looking forward to trying out all the new stuff I learned.

I'll give my review the next time I get a chance to break out the cookers.

Got 1 bottle of each tonight. Took class from Andy today (BBQ for a cure), can't wait to try out the marinades!!!! Food was awesome, I got BBQ fever again, looking forward to trying out all the new stuff I learned. I'll give my review the next time I get a chance to break out the cookers.

Thanks Jack, I'm glad you enjoyed the food. You guys cooked it, so it should be good :) More important is the cause that all the class proceeds are going to - and that is curing Leukemia and Lymphoma. Thanks for supporting Craig and Leesa in thier efforts. Hope you like the marinades!

We will do more classes for LLS/Team in Training.

Back