• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2010 Wildwood BBQ Bash

Southern Home Boy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Haven't seen anything on this one in here so I'm curious... Anyone planning on participating in this madness? Besides me I mean?:crazy:

True Family BBQ will be there. This is our first time competing this competition. I will be interested to see how this one goes.

Since I am bringing my 26' toy hauler, I had to take one of the few spots larger than 20x20. I am spot 166 which is at the dead end of main street right there with you. I estimate a good 4-5 minute walk to turn-ins. Feel free to come say hi and I may look for you during a few minutes of down time Saturday.

Cool. Come on by and say hi. We plan on getting there mid-morning on Saturday. My normal team couldn't make it, so I've got my wife, kids and a friend of my wife's helping me out. We'll need the extra time to "train." :wink:

ASAP will be there... This is the event that we started it all with 5 years ago... This is a big family, friends, and followers get together for us, in spots 6-10 we should be easy to see

The ladies of the team like to do the best booth contest, a few years ago we had a Mardi Gras theme and yes a 2 story new orleans themed balcony

I'm Elliot... but everyone is very friendly, you'll have no problem striking up a convo with any of us

How did you gentlemen finish? Usually our team competes but instead I judged this year. Based on the quality of the food I tasted, the competition was top notch. Well done to all who competed and thanks for the good Q! :-D

Back