• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Almost a CL score...

amg1444

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Found a near mint green performer on CL last night. Been talking with the guy through out the day and agreed on a price, $150, and a pick up date. Had everything all lined up and the wife shot me down :sad:. Claims I did not need a 4th grill. Come on, you can never have to many.

Maybe better to ask forgiveness than permission.

Maybe. OTOH, is it better to sleep in the yard this time of year or in the winter. I might choose winter here right now.

And... Green is nice, but with a sufficient collection of black webers, it is possible to slip in a new one now and then w/out notice. Might work with dark green. Not with yellow or red unless they come with covers.

Good luck with your next acquisition!

4th ?! wth. i got over 25 and if my wife says anything she is cut off ! no clothes, no shoes, no cakes or pies. ok ok, she never denies me so actually we don't have any issues. but me thinks yer man card needs to be turned in.

You want you buy it especially if you already committed.
Just pick your fights wisely
Sadly the seller apparently back out of my CL find the other day.
I didn't even ask the wife on that one just told her

You want you buy it especially if you already committed.
Just pick your fights wisely
Sadly the seller apparently back out of my CL find the other day.
I didn't even ask the wife on that one just told her
You sure she didn't go behind your back and threaten to make sure he couldn't have anymore children.
kick-in-the-balls.gif

Just tell her you're going to get a new drill. Then when you show up with the grill, tell her "I told you I was picking up a new grill today"

A guy can never have too may....lol

I showed my wife your pic and she said not in this lifetime...
She also said if I bring home any more grills no more kids, the ironic thing about it is I found 3 grills and brought them home and a week later she tells me she's pregnant!
The grill gods have spoken. Gotta have more grills for more mouths...

I mean, what's the lady of the house going to do? Put your boots on the front porch? Buy it, take her with you to help load it. Ask her to fetch a couple Sam Adams while you clean it. Three Sam's if she wants one.

Get the GREEN & get rid of something, or not.... haha..... I've been after a GREEN Performer for a while......

Last edited:
4th ?! wth. i got over 25 and if my wife says anything she is cut off ! no clothes, no shoes, no cakes or pies. ok ok, she never denies me so actually we don't have any issues. but me thinks yer man card needs to be turned in.

I think that is why mine did not give me one bit of hassle the other day when I got my score... Hell she even said I needed one with the table next time.... (performer here we come).... lol

That pic is about a month old. Since then I have sold 3 but have added 5. That is my strategy with my lovely wife. To throw her a bone every once in a while I will sell a few. However, as they are leaving more are one their way in. Always a net gain for me. I believe she has stopped trying to keep up!

Back