• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Received My West Coast Offensive Pack

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I just received my West Coast Offensive Pack....

I am pleased in two ways......

[1] I get the normal rubs I sometimes use in a smaller package with no shipping charges.

[2] I get extra rubs and seasonings that I would not ordinarily buy to try them and experiment with their use. One might be a hidden gem, but I'll never know if I don't try them.

I usually only buy rubs directly in twenty five pound boxes, or in five pound bags. The other rubs which are only available in smaller shakers are not cost effective to use on large cooks. This package allows me an affordable opportunity to try these other rubs with a family and friends gathering.

Hopefully if they are something I like they might be available in bulk.

Thanks for the great service and timely shipping Big Poppa !!!

I will look for some of the posts of your future cooks...I am sure they will impress!

Unfortunately budget restraints kept me from jumping on that great opportunity

Haven't tried the Big Poppa rubs but Steph's SM rubs are fantastic. Looking forward to your reviews of them.

Here is what was in the pack, T-shirt not shown... LOL

WCOP.JPG

I have to be honest with you Big Poppa.....

I was very reluctant to try your products because I knew nothing about them. Probably has a lot to do with location and distance from each other. Although I was tempted to add something on some of my previous orders, somehow I just never followed through. Maybe because it is in our nature to reject change, or maybe we just fear the unknown.

Your West Coast Offensive Pack created an opportunity to take that risk and try something new without a great expense. If it turned out a product wasn't as good as I had hoped, it would be an acceptable loss. However this thought is far from the actual results.

The seasonings are fantastic, given the opportunity when no one is looking I would shake them directly on my tongue..... LOL .... However due to having some manners, I will just have to settle for just putting them on anything I can, from my breakfast cereal to my late night bowl of Ice Cream..... LOL...

I am glad I made the purchase and would highly recommend to everyone it if you ever offer it again..
I look forward to trying the other rubs after I return from our trip to Island of Bermuda.

Thanks again for the special offer, and the great customer service you have always provided.

Last edited:
Thanks buddy spend time in the kitchen too with the Little Louies and the Jalalujah!

I got mine and have been enjoying it. Just bought some more oakridge game changer with the current oakridge sale!

I got mine and have been enjoying it. Just bought some more oakridge game changer with the current oakridge sale!

I looked at that, but it has an item I don't prefer and there are no substitutions even if i choose a cheaper OakRidge product.

I thought you were a big game changer fan? I love the stuff. Kinda spendy for a brine, but if you pass the price and the better quality product to the customer, they don't mind.

I thought you were a big game changer fan? I love the stuff. Kinda spendy for a brine, but if you pass the price and the better quality product to the customer, they don't mind.

True, people are willing to pay a little more for a good product.

I love the Game Changer brine, I buy it in 5 lb bags. A little less price per ounce, but consistent gives results. I use more as an injection brine than a soak brine which results in less used / wasted.

This was really a great deal and I even got a free T-Shirt! I tried several of the rubs with really great success with friends and plan to mix a few in the near future. Another great perk of the Brethren.

I also got the pack and am loving the rubs.

given the opportunity when no one is looking I would shake them directly on my tongue..... LOL .... However due to having some manners

Just do it!!!! I did as I have no manners :laugh:

I'm going to do two butts today and plan on using the SM Spicey Apple on one and the Pecan on the other. I'll most likely mix some Sweet Seduction in with both of these.
I did a brisket cook with a mix of these also and this was a huge hit!!!

Thanks so much for this great package offer guys!

Does the Jallelujah Seasoned Jalapeño Salt have the same maple flavor and sweetness as the Jallelujah Bacon Jalapeño rub?

Ok this thread is a bit old, but I've been going crazy at a new job and haven't got on in a while! Man I got this pack, and I can honestly say I'm angry at how much I love each dang one :shock: it's making it so hard to find what combos I'm going to put together for competitions next year. Man, awesome products Sterling and Steph!!

What's even more frustrating is I saw the thread was bumped HOPING that they announced they were offering the pack again...no such luck :sad:

I'm hoping Big Poppa has another special of some sort that interests me so I can order more of the Jallelujah Seasoned Jalepeno Salt and Seasoned Garlic Salt. A lot of deployed troops ask for spices / flavoring for their bland foods, these really would hit the mark for them... If he has a special than I can have enough to qualify for free shipping.

Back