• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Brethren "Happy Meal" Throwdown!

I took a nap this afternoon, and had a dream... nay, a vision. Now, I must rush to the store tomorrow and get the ingredients, and cook it, knowing that the minute I pay for the chit I need to make this thing, someone else will enter the same farking thing.

That is my curse. I come up with ideas that are pure genius -- and someone else cashes in on my idea. :doh:

CD

Well then, swing by the hardware store too and grab another door knob :boxing:

Well then, swing by the hardware store too and grab another door knob :boxing:

No, no, no. Door knobs are a summertime garnish. :rolleyes:

I'm surrounded by amateurs. :tsk:

CD :becky:

Who would use a child in such a way :confused::confused:

attachment.php

Whoa! You could enter those in Mongo's Birthday Open throwdown, it was open on the 29th. Actually, you could also enter it in the Zero's throwdown. Even though you are not a Zero member, as I recall, you were allowed to make a special entry on behalf of a special Zero member!:thumb:

Whoa! You could enter those in Mongo's Birthday Open throwdown, it was open on the 29th. Actually, you could also enter it in the Zero's throwdown. Even though you are not a Zero member, as I recall, you were allowed to make a special entry on behalf of a special Zero member!:thumb:

I could see voting for that. Nice plate of food!

Done! Thank you for being so kind to a new guy...

I would have preferred to enter my Pulled Pork and Waffle Sliders with Maple Chipotle BBQ Sauce but I made them on the 29th....

Waffle-Slider2.jpg

Would you care to expand on this post?

CD

Back