Pulled Pork Tacos

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Found some pulled pork in the freezer, thawed and reheated. Added some TX sweet onion, jalapenos and a little Head Country sauce. Not bad for a Monday night leftover.

IMG_0191-1.jpg

Fark, all I have in the kitchen to go make myself one of those is onion and peppers. That looks dang good.

Sighhhhhhh.

Oh I've done pulled pork tacos before and they are awesome. That looks great I can go for about 3 right now.

It's a good thing that there is always a couple of pounds of leftover que in the freezer. Had an Opa jalapeno link for lunch. Split it lengthwise and threw it in a skillet. Mighty tasty also.

Looks great! I'll take some with extra jalapenos, please.

I'll take 3 with extra jalapenos and cheese, Please!

A few scrambled eggs on it this morning, and you have the breakfast of champions.

For some really good eating fold it over like a fried pie and fry .had that for supper .

I love you and I hate you!!!! My wife and I have been strictly been doing the South Beach Diet for going on two weeks. I told her this morning that the first day we go off this strict thing I am having tacos. Yours look awesome.

I love you and I hate you!!!! My wife and I have been strictly been doing the South Beach Diet for going on two weeks. I told her this morning that the first day we go off this strict thing I am having tacos. Yours look awesome.

Get some lettuce and use a leaf or 2 and make some healthy tacos.

Back