Apple Blossom BBQ, St Joe, MO

C

clubjoe

has anyone cooked in this comp? If so what is your opinion?

This will be our first time, Randy. But from what Steph tells me, it's an outstanding contest... very well run and cooker friendly! Looking forward to it.

I think I will be sending my money in. See ya all up there.

Tom Supple and crew run an EXCELLENT contest! I don't recommend contests unless they are cooker friendly and they TCB, this one does that AND more! The Friday night band is rockin', beer tent, plenty of support from the community. They've even added a people's choice for Saturday.

Just received a phone call this morning from Tom. Very nice man. Looks to be a great time and comp. Looks as though we will be vending and selling our BBQ products. (a new rub for pork and of coarse Wicked Good Charcoal). See everyone there.

They had thirty-something last year??? They're expanding for more peeps.

Just received a phone call this morning from Tom. Very nice man. Looks to be a great time and comp. Looks as though we will be vending and selling our BBQ products. (a new rub for pork and of coarse Wicked Good Charcoal). See everyone there.

Go Wicked, Go Wicked, Go Wicked...

I've been giving props to your stuff over on the Backwoods forum...

You're a good man Jeff. Your commission check is in the mail.:biggrin:

Look me up after the Apple Blossom contest. My supplier will be bringing a bunch with him to that contest. He is actually selling it there as a vendor. It is good stuff. At least I like it.

Look me up after the Apple Blossom contest. My supplier will be bringing a bunch with him to that contest. He is actually selling it there as a vendor. It is good stuff. At least I like it.

Sorry for the threadjacking...

Thanks Randy, definitely going to have to try some...

I think GreatGrills cooked it last year and raved about it.

It was a great contest...Had a great time...Sorry we will not be able to make it again this year...Good luck to everyone who goes

I hear it is a good contest, last year they had a pork loin added contest. a freind of mine did it had a great time. He by the way is going back, I have a catering job that weekend for 2500 people, I guess I am working.

Back