• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

In the market for an new smoker!

HombresG33

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I am adding to my arsenal and in the market for an offset. I currently use a PBC, WSM, and a kettle. I want to find a local ship in the Los Angeles area due to the freight shipping cost. Anyone know of any legit fabricators in SoCal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am adding to my arsenal and in the market for an offset. I currently use a PBC, WSM, and a kettle. I want to find a local ship in the Los Angeles area due to the freight shipping cost. Anyone know of any legit fabricators in SoCal?

Shipping is not that bad. $300-400.

Thank you all for the info. I have narrowed my choices to the following fabricators: Red Beard Smokers, J. H. Smokers, and Lang.

I’m in Lang country right now and I just don’t see the appeal, especially with their shoebox of a warmer. I’d go with JH Fab because he’s willing to adjust his designs to add your customizations.

Thank you all for the info. I have narrowed my choices to the following fabricators: Red Beard Smokers, J. H. Smokers, and Lang.

If you're willing to consider having a Lang shipped then you should also check out Lone Star Grillz. Their new 20" smokers can be shipped to CA for considerably less money than the Lang patio smoker.

Funny you should mention LSG I just saw a YouTube about them. A guy in NoCal just reviewed them and it looks like a good smoker. He told me shipping was reasonable to NoCal. This is making it it harder 😂

I think there is a guy in the inland empire who does custom work. I looked into him a while back but can’t recall the name of the place.

Funny you should mention LSG I just saw a YouTube about them. A guy in NoCal just reviewed them and it looks like a good smoker. He told me shipping was reasonable to NoCal. This is making it it harder 😂

For residential/lift gate delivery just north of SF I was quoted: $532 for a new 20x30 LSG.

I second checking out Fat Stack Smokers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im guessing they all cook nice. I’m happy with mine. A 48 patio deluxe quote was 500 shipped to San Jose

Did you get a shipping quote from Lang? I just received my Lang Patio Model 60 this last Friday. and there was a 48 patio model on the semi trailer headed to the Oakland CA area. The owner paid 400-500 for shipping. Not sure how big of a smoker you are looking for. I can send you some photos in PM if you want to see what the 60 patio with the warmer box looks like. the shipping was steeper than the 500 I was quoted for the 48 patio deluxe though. The 60 is a tank.

Back