• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A Moment Of Silence-BGE Mini & PBC

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
One of my first Craigslist finds was a BGE-Mini nib, but a few years old. Today I sold it via Craigslist. The exchange took place at the same place I purchased it. I’m going to try to whittle the stable to five. Nine to go.
Have to admit, some smoke got in my eyes. I’ve not used BGE-Mini in a while. Hopefully she’s in a better place. Amen

Last edited:
I try to look at the bright side of things.. lol
She'll probably go to a loving family and create many happy memories for them.
Goodbye little friend... :wave:
:-D

Another one bites the dust. Another one gone. Goodbye OG Pit Barrel Cooker

Those that are safe:
Primo Oval XL
Tiernan SOB
Blackstone 2Jet
GMG Davy Crockett
Weber GA-Gas

Others are candidates for new homes :sick:

OG PBC. She was a good one. Bought this back in the beginning and took a lot of grief for it. Some that bought them couldn’t or had no desire to handle the heat. I must admit I was somewhat of an arse in return. It was fun banter- a tad extra work for the Mods. I’m still standing. Mods survived. Without a doubt The PBC—/it’s the cooker that gave me the confidence to cook good food with every cooker I own. I’ll miss her. Goodbye my dear.

Last edited:
I haven't used my mini for a while, either.

I really should thin the herd a bit, but it is so hard...

Actually harder than I thought it would be.

No offense to Mini owners here, but what do you cook on them? I'm an XL owner and have to admit that the Mini grate looks like a postage stamp to me. :shock:

Gotta make room for new adventures. Only cooker i really miss is the Texas Smokemaster.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No more PBC pron from you?!?!? :-o
You know you inspired more than 1 of us to get one. I don’t foresee getting rid of mine though I do have the my Gateway clone :decision: and may need space to fit in my new Blackstone so I can never say never... :redface:

Back