Happy Friday Farkers...What's Smokin' This Holiday Weekend?...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Friday Night Steak Night tonight...:thumb: "The Jack Draw" is today...hoping to celebrate our first bung pull tonight! :-D I have 3 racks of Berkshire pork BB's that I'm doing on Saturday or Sunday and a new chicken rub to try out on Monday...:cool: Have a great holiday folks! :p

:-D Fingers crossed for LHS (on my left hand of course)!!

Working all weekend...closest I'll get to bbq is what I see on this forum!! :sad:

Not sure yet, but what ever I do, it will be with cherry in honor of KCquer's passing 4 years ago today... never knew him personally, but I've appreciated his advice.

Doing some practice chicken today with cherry wood, working the rest of the Holiday.

Whatever goes in the Que this weekend folks, toss in a Lil cherry and let the smoke rise.

Say a little prayer for friends and family.

Jeff

Heading to Pasadena Texas today for a cookoff. There will be over a 100 teams. I'm looking forward to it.

Doing a 8.5 lb. brisky. Not sure which day yet, but it will be smoked with cherry.

No Smoking Today, making 2 lbs of Won Tons here in a bit...
But Tomorrow There's Ribs and Fatties in my Future....

Spatchcock chicken on Saturday, ribs and trying to come up with something for the bacon throw down:confused: on Sunday. Monday leftovers:-D
Good Holiday to ya there folks.

Washapnin McG.?:cool:

Probably gonna make a carne asade ala Phu again...with homemade Phries!
Phorgot to buy avocado's so I'll have to go to the supermarket again...

Have Phun y'all!

Phil's cheesy bread will be done sometime this weekend.

I've got a 9 pound brisket and an 8.5 pound pork butt on the ECB right now

I am on-call this weekend. Will probably do some chicken. Steak @ my B-I-L tonight. Have a Great weekend everyone

Oh...and I'll be doing ribs....three racks of ribs on the Bandera...to answer the question at hand. On another note, sorry for my lack of presence lately but my wife and I had our first son, Preston and have been quite busy. The little farker to be...:-D

Oh...and I'll be doing ribs....three racks of ribs on the Bandera...to answer the question at hand. On another note, sorry for my lack of presence lately but my wife and I had our first son, Preston and have been quite busy. The little farker to be...:-D

Congrats!

A 9 lb. pork butt (going right now), a couple racks of spare ribs tomorrow, and grilling up a mess of chicken wings for a party on Saturday.

80+ lbs of pork butts for the U.S. Watermelon Speed Eating and Seed Spitting Championships to be held in Chandler Park in the heart of beautiful and bucolic Pardeeville, WI on Saturday September 11th 2010.

C couple of briskets tomorrow night - burnt ends for lunch on Sunday! Ribs and chicken for Monday.

Haven't decided yet. But it will be with cherry. Maybe spatch a chicken, or smoke some cheeseburgers...

Back