***VOTE..."Corn Meal" Throwdown...VOTE***

Who should win the "Corn Meal" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Corn Meal"[/size] throwdown!
Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread for more pics/info on the entries.

There were only two entries this week. Take a look at the thread link above, and pick the one you think should win the BBQ Brethren Throwdown!

[size=+2]big brother smoke[/size]
big_brother_smoke.jpg

[size=+2]thirdeye[/size]
thirdeye.jpg

Was I too late? Thought I could get in under the wire. Not biggie if I was to late, though.

I can technically still edit it, but that leaves it wide open to complaints because Bob's entry came in after the 9pm deadline. I want to put it in there, but from past experiences if anyone can complain about something, they will. This is why I spelled out a simple list of rules that must be followed, and began accepting no complaints for "grey areas", instead leaving it up to the Brethren to decide who wins in a disputed list of entries.

Sorry.

My thought is to ask Thirdeye and Big Bro Smoke and if they BOTH agree to let Bob in, I'd think it would be ok.

I've sent them both a PM. If they can both respond before the edit capability disappears, I will add it.

I voted for third eye but would be willing to vote again. Three makes it more interestng

Please delete this thread

Mods,

Please delete this thread. A new voting thread has been pened up with an extra entry. This thread shoudl be removed to avoid confusion.

Thanks for your help.:eusa_clap

Back